Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Wheel spin

Discuss all the other stuff here! Games, Other Cars, Fun Stuff etc...
Tajinder
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Wheel spin

Postby Tajinder » 23 Apr 2018, 00:49

Hi I'm Tajinder Singh from Ludhiana Punjab, bought my TUV 300 in October 2016 , there is an issue of rear wheel spin while accelerating , changed my rim size from stock 15" to 16" but there is a very lil improvement, anyone can advise
Purchased TUV 300 T8 manual on 1 oct 16
Done 2500 km ,,,,only problem is rear bench seat , very uncomfortable on long journey

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Wheel spin

Postby Sharadkt » 14 May 2018, 10:44

Tajinder wrote:Hi I'm Tajinder Singh from Ludhiana Punjab, bought my TUV 300 in October 2016 , there is an issue of rear wheel spin while accelerating , changed my rim size from stock 15" to 16" but there is a very lil improvement, anyone can advise

you could have gone for MLD installation by Mahindra free of cost for the issue but since you have changed your stock rims from 15 inches to 16 inches, i think Mahindra just won't do it for you.

Tarvinder
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Wheel spin

Postby Tarvinder » 28 Jun 2018, 00:17

Hi guys,
I m also facing rear wheel spin problem , dealers change the suspension and spring kit. But the problem is same . Now they are reluctant to put mld kit . Pls advice wat to do

Return to “Off Topics”