Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Live Young Live Free on TUV 300

Post your TUV 300 pictures here, Have it, Flaunt it :)
LUVTUV
Newbie TUVian

Re: Live Young Live Free on TUV 300

Postby LUVTUV » 17 Sep 2016, 17:44

Suvs2016 wrote:Hi Everyone,

It' been a long time I have posted the long awaited pics of my Modified TUV 300 T8 sincemy last post. Kindly share your views on the additional accessories I have installed.

Thank You.

The "Engine Start And Stop" button is the first I have seen on a TUV. It is cool and hope it is working well for you.

Suvs2016
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby Suvs2016 » 17 Sep 2016, 20:08

LUVTUV wrote:
Suvs2016 wrote:Hi Everyone,

It' been a long time I have posted the long awaited pics of my Modified TUV 300 T8 sincemy last post. Kindly share your views on the additional accessories I have installed.

Thank You.

The "Engine Start And Stop" button is the first I have seen on a TUV. It is cool and hope it is working well for you.

Hi LUVTUV

The engine start/stop button works very well as of now clocked 968 odd kilometers since delivery on 5th September. I have made arrangements for stock connection to use key as an when required if by chance the button fails to work. It comes with 1 year warranty and the aftermarket shop is just beside my house. :P

I will review it once more miles are munched.

Regards
Suvs2016

Sathishravya
Newbie TUVian

Postby Sathishravya » 17 Sep 2016, 22:12

Hi,
Can you please share the break up of all accessories?.

Sathish

LUVTUV
Newbie TUVian

Postby LUVTUV » 17 Sep 2016, 22:41

Suvs2016 wrote:The engine start/stop button works very well as of now clocked 968 odd kilometers since delivery on 5th September. I have made arrangements for stock connection to use key as an when required if by chance the button fails to work. It comes with 1 year warranty and the aftermarket shop is just beside my house. :P

Pretty cool feature. I would be interested in it but I doubt if it would work in my AMT variant. Please post the pricing details of this and other accessories and their reviews if any.

Thanks.

Suvs2016
Newbie TUVian

Postby Suvs2016 » 17 Sep 2016, 23:19

LUVTUV wrote:
Suvs2016 wrote:The engine start/stop button works very well as of now clocked 968 odd kilometers since delivery on 5th September. I have made arrangements for stock connection to use key as an when required if by chance the button fails to work. It comes with 1 year warranty and the aftermarket shop is just beside my house. :P

Pretty cool feature. I would be interested in it but I doubt if it would work in my AMT variant. Please post the pricing details of this and other accessories and their reviews if any.

Thanks.

It is a cool feature and would fit in TUV 300 as it is model specific. For AMT variant the connections are same as its connection is linked with the key lock and and thev brake. it cost me Rs 12,500/-

Also I have added philips daylight 4 drls Rs 4000/- and Map my India with reverse camera for Rs 13,000/-.

Regards
Suvs2016

samuel
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T6+

Postby samuel » 09 Oct 2016, 22:23

Hey guys I am the one who purchased FIRST TUV300 in India from lajpat nagar koncept new delhi! I am looking for 'LIVE YOUNG LIVE FREE' sticker 4r 9 months I asked my sa but he said that I will not get it as now incharge have been taken from them and given to factories, now it is coming directly from the factories. So the point is please suggest me that from where could I get the sticker! I also checked on website but it is not available so plz suggest me

samuel
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T6+

Postby samuel » 09 Oct 2016, 22:30

Hey guys I am the one who purchased FIRST TUV300 in India from lajpat nagar koncept new delhi! I am looking for 'LIVE YOUNG LIVE FREE' sticker 4r 9 months I asked my sa but he said that I will not get it as now incharge have been taken from them and given to factories, now it is coming directly from the factories. So the point is please suggest me that from where could I get the sticker! I also checked on website but it is not available so plz suggest me

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Re: Live Young Live Free on TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 14 Oct 2016, 12:15

samuel wrote:Hey guys I am the one who purchased FIRST TUV300 in India from lajpat nagar koncept new delhi! I am looking for 'LIVE YOUNG LIVE FREE' sticker 4r 9 months I asked my sa but he said that I will not get it as now incharge have been taken from them and given to factories, now it is coming directly from the factories. So the point is please suggest me that from where could I get the sticker! I also checked on website but it is not available so plz suggest me

Why don't you try other service centers like GSP or Sterling in Gurgaon. May be the have that.

I got mine from GSP Gurgaon service center.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

psripada
Newbie TUVian

Postby psripada » 07 Mar 2017, 16:42

Very nice. Looks good sir. Please breakup the cost of each modification made to your tank. Thank you.

Return to “Gallery”