Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

REAR WHEEL SPIN ISSUE | MLD CHANGE

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
ARUNVISWANADH
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: REAR WHEEL SPIN ISSUE | MLD CHANGE

Postby ARUNVISWANADH » 26 Jul 2018, 10:40

Hi Venkat, I had the same spinning issue and did the MLD installation. Performance was very good which had eradicate spinning issue completely but, at the speed range of 60-70 kms, there was some annoying humming issue. Later, MAHINDRA changed it with the new suspension which is not performing the way the MLD did but, there is no spinning issue in normal level difference on the road. It is GOOD.

Raghavendra
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: REAR WHEEL SPIN ISSUE | MLD CHANGE

Postby Raghavendra » 08 Aug 2018, 18:16

Mahindra is not admitting traction issues and fooling people thro its dealers also. I face problem when surface is uneven in height or entering buildings with kerb type height. My dealer is asking me to make a video and then give to him.he in turn wants to show to mahindra people.they have taken extra money for warranty also and fleecing their customers. Downside has to start. Maruti responses were 100 times better. Somebody needs to kick them in their a...s

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”