Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Going to file a case in Consumer court soon

Discuss all the other stuff here! Games, Other Cars, Fun Stuff etc...
ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Going to file a case in Consumer court soon

Postby ankur » 24 Jan 2017, 21:18

Hi Guys

I am going to file a case against this purchase of TUV in consumer court. I have tried writing mails and getting repairs every other weekend but now i am tired of all this headache.
So far i have got almost everything changed but still struggling with unresolved issues. Following are the parts:

1) Got Vacuum modulator changed in June
2) Got the whole Modulator kit changed in November. These include 2 vacuum modulators and 1 resonator of higher capacity.
3) Tail gate latch making sounds, after 3 months of continuous effort they finally changed it.
4) Whole suspension setup. (Wheel spinning still not resolved)
5) Seat belts got changed. (No change here also. They still does not go back to their position)
6) Gear shifter assembly mount link started making noise in winters (got replaced twice but still not resolved).
7) Some part inside both of the front doors got changed.

Now i am having new issues as well. I have asked mahindra to either refund or give me a new issue free vehicle.

Any valuable input would be appreciated here.

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Going to file a case in Consumer court soon

Postby maddykarthik090 » 31 Jan 2017, 19:31

Hi Ankur,

Sorry to hear this from you about the TUVs complete unhealthy report.

Did you try to meet any Operational Manager or Service Manager during your every visit? If not, I still wondering why have you changed everything when something is still fishy. Few Issues were also remains unstable in my vehicle too, especially seat belt and gear shift noise, door rattling sound, bumpy ride etc,. But, I am still facing challenging in fixing the seat belt Issue, neither the service head were unable to express their solution completely to me due to lack of knowledge about the Issue, I just assumed.

You shall try report the concerns in details by holding the collar at the show-room where you purchased [as they should have the complete knowledge as the delivered you a defectfull vehicle either to your end] or at the service station where you are not supposed to leave them so easily.

Regards,
Paz

Prashanttuv
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Prashanttuv » 07 Feb 2017, 08:58

Hi Ankur,

I bought my car on may 2016 and the same day there was some malfunction light indication and same day i had to send the car to the workshop, after a month while driving at 40/50kmph the door behind driver seat got automatically opened luckily there was no one behind or else there could be a major accident,
again in dec there came a major problem of gear shifting and lot for jerks and mileage issue for which mahindra people just say that the car is fine and since its AMT ( new technology ) sometimes we people dont accept the new technology and dont know to drive, but since the car was in workshop they changed the original acuator ( some gear part ) and removed the original part , the car was working fine for 2 days but again i had to sent to workshop and this time they changed the original peddle box , so in 6 months my 2 original parts were replaced ,
after sending tweet to Mr.Anand mahindra ( chairman)people started calling me and said we will make sure the car is fine and all false commitment but still there is no proper revert besides saying we can go for a test drive and check the car,
my suggestion directly tweet and email to mr Anand .
email : mahindra.anand@mahindra.com

ankur
Newbie TUVian

Postby ankur » 07 Feb 2017, 12:14

Prashanttuv wrote:Hi Ankur,

I bought my car on may 2016 and the same day there was some malfunction light indication and same day i had to send the car to the workshop, after a month while driving at 40/50kmph the door behind driver seat got automatically opened luckily there was no one behind or else there could be a major accident,
again in dec there came a major problem of gear shifting and lot for jerks and mileage issue for which mahindra people just say that the car is fine and since its AMT ( new technology ) sometimes we people dont accept the new technology and dont know to drive, but since the car was in workshop they changed the original acuator ( some gear part ) and removed the original part , the car was working fine for 2 days but again i had to sent to workshop and this time they changed the original peddle box , so in 6 months my 2 original parts were replaced ,
after sending tweet to Mr.Anand mahindra ( chairman)people started calling me and said we will make sure the car is fine and all false commitment but still there is no proper revert besides saying we can go for a test drive and check the car,
my suggestion directly tweet and email to mr Anand .
email : mahindra.anand@mahindra.com

Guys,
I tried twitter, facebook and mailing to anand mahindra, taliked to regional heads, technical managers and others. It works, but what if they don't have a solution ready at all for some of my problems?? They are actually trying to negotiate with me now by various means and offers.
I have prepared a complaint letter that i will forward to consumer court and I will get my money refunded.

Prashanttuv
Newbie TUVian

Postby Prashanttuv » 08 Feb 2017, 09:12

I might do the same thing ...these people just know how to play with our emotions

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 10 Feb 2017, 12:35

I am sorry to hear / know this. I had been providing honest warning / stay away messages to all the buyers / members and I clearly remember, no one paid any heed to the same. I stopped doing that and at pain to see those very members repent their decision.

Best of luck to your consumerism / action you take on Mahindra.

Sharad

harikrishnan
Newbie TUVian

Postby harikrishnan » 11 Jun 2017, 21:00

Any update on case filed

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

ankur
Newbie TUVian

Postby ankur » 03 Aug 2017, 13:04

harikrishnan wrote:Any update on case filed

Just an FYI:

I got a call from mahindra customer care regional manager, Mr. harinder. He offered me
1) free RSA for 5 years
2) free Extended warranty for 2 years
3) cash compensation of 15k
4) and i ll get 1200 for each day my car goes for repair in future.
5) replaced my clutch plates for free
6) i have been enjoying free pickup and drops for service and other issues ever since.

After the call, within one month they got my vehicle fixed with just some small sounds around. I have made piece with it now!!

harikrishnan
Newbie TUVian

Postby harikrishnan » 15 Aug 2017, 13:53

So nice to hear.share the contacts details

Return to “Off Topics”