Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Faulty Microhybrid in 6 months old TUV T8 Manual

Mahindra TUV 300 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
deepmuntode
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Faulty Microhybrid in 6 months old TUV T8 Manual

Postby deepmuntode » 05 Jul 2016, 11:59

Hi guys,
Ive a T8 manual, I was getting Obd light which was rectified by ASS Global Gallarie Panvel, but it came back after two days this this with Engine check light.
Car was sent back to ASS at sam,e time i wrote to Customer care and they responded immediatly, Mr Rahul from Mahindra called me and was involved in complete repair process.

Problems identified.
1) Oil leakage near Brakes.
2) Faulty ECO mode switch, they told me it has a sensor to control input to ECU and it send false messages even if Im not driving in ECO mode, which I do. Initially I was told that switch is not available anywhere in Mumbai. I called Mr Rahul and he arranged aswitch from In Stock TUV frim Showroom/ yard.
They have now replaced the switch and tuned all parameters. Car is delevered in Two days and is running beautifully rather much better then when it was new.
I thought I'd share this experience as Micro Hybrid system was faulty and messing with the running even when kept in OFF mode

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Faulty Microhybrid in 6 months old TUV T8 Manual

Postby Sharadkt » 05 Jul 2016, 14:52

deepmuntode wrote:Hi guys,
Ive a T8 manual, I was getting Obd light which was rectified by ASS Global Gallarie Panvel, but it came back after two days this this with Engine check light.
Car was sent back to ASS at sam,e time i wrote to Customer care and they responded immediatly, Mr Rahul from Mahindra called me and was involved in complete repair process.

Problems identified.
1) Oil leakage near Brakes.
2) Faulty ECO mode switch, they told me it has a sensor to control input to ECU and it send false messages even if Im not driving in ECO mode, which I do. Initially I was told that switch is not available anywhere in Mumbai. I called Mr Rahul and he arranged aswitch from In Stock TUV frim Showroom/ yard.
They have now replaced the switch and tuned all parameters. Car is delevered in Two days and is running beautifully rather much better then when it was new.
I thought I'd share this experience as Micro Hybrid system was faulty and messing with the running even when kept in OFF mode

Thanks for sharing, I have interacted with Rahul from Mahindra who handles Global Gallarie account - Thane & Navi Mumbai. Each of his sentence starts with "I assure you..." Good that the issue is resolved upto your satisfaction.

Regards,
Sharad

Return to “Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports”