Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Problems within 10 days of ownership

Mahindra TUV 300 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Narottam
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Problems within 10 days of ownership

Postby Narottam » 10 May 2016, 02:14

Hi All,

I have bought TUV300 T8 AMT in black color from Kundan Motors, Pune.

I did lot of research before finalizing my new car. Although I had strech my budget to buy this car, I was somehow in love with its looks n road presence so ignored many negative reviews.

The gear shift didn't impress me initially in city traffic however I was getting used to it.

Although, the reverse gear is real pain and sometimes it takes more than 10 seconds to engage the creep function. I also showed it it to their workshop last Thursday however there somehow the lag wasn't much and they said it's normal AMT behavior. They also asked me video record and show than if I face it next time.

On Friday, I went to Mumbai and came to Pune on Sunday, almost drivenn 550+ kms

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: Problems within 10 days of ownership

Postby VPandey » 10 May 2016, 08:50

Narottam wrote:Hi All,

I have bought TUV300 T8 AMT in black color from Kundan Motors, Pune...

Hi Narottam,

Its good to see one more AMT owner as we are going through some serious discussions regarding performance of TUV AMT. So don't forget to read complete thread at viewtopic.php?f=12&p=237

Also please check with service centre if you have the latest ECU/AMT software updated in your TUV. Moreover we too need adapt to the working of AMT with delayed acceleration responses and possible tweaks.

Thanks,
VP
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: Problems within 10 days of ownership

Postby Sharadkt » 10 May 2016, 11:33

Narottam wrote:Hi All,

I have bought TUV300 T8 AMT in black color from Kundan Motors, Pune.

I did lot of research before finalizing my new car. Although I had strech my budget to buy this car, I was somehow in love with its looks n road presence so ignored many negative reviews.

The gear shift didn't impress me initially in city traffic however I was getting used to it.

Although, the reverse gear is real pain and sometimes it takes more than 10 seconds to engage the creep function. I also showed it it to their workshop last Thursday however there somehow the lag wasn't much and they said it's normal AMT behavior. They also asked me video record and show than if I face it next time.

On Friday, I went to Mumbai and came to Pune on Sunday, almost drivenn 550+ kms

Congratulations Narottam, now that you have bought it, ignoring negative views online, mostly of owners and many of them were mine too :lol:

Please go through the thread mentioned by Vivek to understand the AMT properly, to enjoy an hassle free experience.

Regards,
Sharad

Return to “Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports”