Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

T8 Automatic

Mahindra TUV 300 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
sachin199021
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

T8 Automatic

Postby sachin199021 » 16 Oct 2017, 10:33

Hi i have bought a new TUV 300 T8 100 bhp Automatic version from GSP gurgaon on sep 29th. I had initial problem with alignment of the vechicle, at higher speeds it was going left side.So the camber and caster was out and got it corrected from other dealer in chandigarh as i have moved to new loaction. I have to pay 400 Rs as the dealer got it corrected from outside as his own machine was not working.This was a Poor PDI by GSP motors gurgaon. But now the vechicle is running good. I have drove on 2000 kms, engine is very good and on highways it is powerful to take overtake the vehicles.Sound of engine inside the cabin is also nominal as compared to duster or terrano.Intially on starting in 1st gear i felt it jerky but as i got used to accelarator, its now fine. Gear shifting in 3rd,4th,5th is very smooth.Its almost neglible untill you dont pay attention. The spin issue of back wheel is felt sometimes as i am parking my vehicle on a bit uphill area on a sharp turn. I have checked with mahindra and they had given a solution for this but i dont wana go for it as service engineer told some humming sound will come after the upgarde.Also I have driven it on uphills in kangra himachal, i didnt felt any issue on wheel spin there. ####I will observe more before any action, any suggestions for this.
Also intially the average was 11 ltr/km. After 1000 km, it is coming near to 14-15 ltr/Km now on highway.
There is very slight play in the brake from where sound comes in vehicle hits some bouncy area.I think slight adjustment in brake pad will solve it.
Otherwise till date i am a happy user of TUV 300 Automatic 100 BHP engine.
My hands are turn arround and i should not face issues like vehicle stuck or gear voice or clucth overheating,lets hope for the best.
Also please add my number to any TUV 300 group if available(8171179533)
Attachments
IMG_9456.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
TUV 300

Return to “Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports”