Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Suggestions needed regarding RTO, long distance in new car etc.

All your Suggestions & Feedback comes here.
amitk89
Newbie TUVian

Suggestions needed regarding RTO, long distance in new car etc.

Postby amitk89 » 22 Jun 2017, 11:09

Hello everyone, I have some queries.

1. I am planning to buy the TANK for my hometown, but since I work in Delhi getting finnace here is easier. This means that I will need to buy the car here and then it will be registered with RTO in Buxar, Bihar(my hometown). Does anyone know whether the process is easy or do they create problems? The showroom guy says that he will give me a complete file for registration and that will be done easily in state, but knowing about the sarkari processes does anyone know how is the process and do they create problems at RTO?
2. Also soon after buying I will need to take the car 1000 kms to my hometown. I have read about the driving style to follow in team-bhp for new vehicles. Is there anything more that I shall keep in mind when taking the new car to such a long trip.

Little help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Suggestions needed regarding RTO, long distance in new car etc.

Postby Sharadkt » 22 Jun 2017, 11:42

amitk89 wrote:Hello everyone, I have some queries.

1. I am planning to buy the TANK for my hometown, but since I work in Delhi getting finnace here is easier. This means that I will need to buy the car here and then it will be registered with RTO in Buxar, Bihar(my hometown). Does anyone know whether the process is easy or do they create problems? The showroom guy says that he will give me a complete file for registration and that will be done easily in state, but knowing about the sarkari processes does anyone know how is the process and do they create problems at RTO?
2. Also soon after buying I will need to take the car 1000 kms to my hometown. I have read about the driving style to follow in team-bhp for new vehicles. Is there anything more that I shall keep in mind when taking the new car to such a long trip.

It is preferred to arrange finance from pan india operation bank or nbfcs without dealer involved.They can provide finance for any state registration.

Better to deal with them instead of state RTOs.

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

amitk89
Newbie TUVian

Postby amitk89 » 22 Jun 2017, 13:03

Sharadkt wrote:
amitk89 wrote:Hello everyone, I have some queries.

It is preferred to arrange finance from pan india operation bank or nbfcs without dealer involved.They can provide finance for any state registration.

Better to deal with them instead of state RTOs.

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bank will be providing loan only at branch near the dealership. And the branch can provide the loan at my job location only. That is the problem.

sanand
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby sanand » 23 Jun 2017, 07:07

You will buy it in Delhi and register it in Bihar, is it possible? This is your question
Yes it is possible, they will give temporary number and take it to your city and do registration.
As others say, that is when you pay full value with out finance. It's your property so you can do anything.
When someone financing you, they will prefer the registration in local area.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”