Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Pick up & Mileage

All your Suggestions & Feedback comes here.
jitendernegi
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Pick up & Mileage

Postby jitendernegi » 18 Mar 2017, 12:57

Hi, I was very impressed with TUV 300 MHawk details posted on site and bought T8AMT. Surprisingly pick up is a problem, even on gear transmission you can feel the load engine is taking, however, post gear transmission its fine. But too much load for pick ups is insane. Upon starting when you release the breaks, TUV taking 2 seconds to ensure herself that its tome to move wheels :lol:

Mileage as per Mahindra site is 15 in cities whereas what I get is 9. Quite disappointed.

Regarding looks and interior, TUV is best in this segment. Cabin space and comfort is at its best.

Regards,
Jitender

raghu13uk
Newbie TUVian

Re: Pick up & Mileage

Postby raghu13uk » 06 May 2017, 16:05

Hi Jitender,

I too have T8 ATM. Yes, I too felt the pick up is slower than expected. I think, the clutch release is too slow, hence there is a lag in the pull and even between the gear changes. I am not sure if this can be made bit quicker. I'll check with them during first service.

One more irritating aspect is, just a slight press of the break, the TUV looses power. I think, it is super quick in engaging the clutch. This is very irritating when parking in tight space or in bumper to bumper traffic.

vincentds
Newbie TUVian

Postby vincentds » 11 May 2017, 13:21

Every one have same issue Millage in City. When I went to Mahindra Service Center.. thay are asking why only your vehicle have this issue. I am getting 10KM in city and 16KM in Highway.

I request you all to raise this issue some how, which can be reached to CEO of Mahindra.

Please help

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 16 May 2017, 15:48

vincentds wrote:Every one have same issue Millage in City. When I went to Mahindra Service Center.. thay are asking why only your vehicle have this issue. I am getting 10KM in city and 16KM in Highway.

I request you all to raise this issue some how, which can be reached to CEO of Mahindra.

Please help

Everyone has this issue, but to prove that is big problem. Test drive on an empty road, with no load and maintaining speed of 60 and RPM below 2000.

One cannot drive like this in real conditions.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”