Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Regarding New driver seat for my TUV T4+

All your Suggestions & Feedback comes here.
Basant
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Regarding New driver seat for my TUV T4+

Postby Basant » 08 Feb 2017, 16:21

Hi all friends
I am using TUV 4+ but i am not comfortable with driver seat. I want to install height adjuster seat or any other idea to increase height of my driver seat. overall car is good but seats are little uncomfortable.... pls help me and tell me any workshop or dealer who can modify seats.

ankur
Newbie TUVian

Re: Regarding New driver seat for my TUV T4+

Postby ankur » 08 Feb 2017, 23:51

Basant wrote:Hi all friends
I am using TUV 4+ but i am not comfortable with driver seat. I want to install height adjuster seat or any other idea to increase height of my driver seat. overall car is good but seats are little uncomfortable.... pls help me and tell me any workshop or dealer who can modify seats.

You can try buying a new seat that comes with the top model T8. It can be height adjusted as well as has lumbar support. Do not go for buying any back support or thigh support for your purpose.
You can go to sterling motors in gurgaon.

Basant
Newbie TUVian

Postby Basant » 09 Feb 2017, 12:12

thanks..i have contacted to sterling motors and they have seats of T8 also but they are charging appx. 27000 for one seat....its too high for one seat...please tell me if any other seat maker in local market....dealers rate are too high.

ankur
Newbie TUVian

Postby ankur » 09 Feb 2017, 15:07

Place order through a service center. Avoid dealers because they add their commission to it. For example: i inquired at sterling motor showroom for fog lights, they told me 4-5k for a pair. After that i inquired again at sterling workshop, they told me that its current MRP is 1000 rupees per light.
So at dealer, you will get quoted almost double/triple.
I believe the price of the seat would be around 6-7k.

Do update us regarding your findings. :)

raghu13uk
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby raghu13uk » 17 Mar 2017, 22:51

Please check if the height adjustment is up to your expectation.
I felt, the range is too small. It may not serve your purpose at all. So, please check first.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”