Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Best service center for TUV300(100bhp) in Hyderabad

All your Suggestions & Feedback comes here.
KunalKK
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Best service center for TUV300(100bhp) in Hyderabad

Postby KunalKK » 08 Sep 2016, 13:19

Hi All,

I am not really sure if this discussion had already happened before but I am looking for a reliable service center for my new TUV300 (T8 MT) in Hyderabad.
I see that VVC motors service center don't really have a good feedback and so is the case with Mahindra first choice outlets near me. I am worried as to where I can give my vehicle for its best maintenance.

The vehicle is due for its first servicing in about a month.Any suggestions from your own experience would be of utmost help to me. Thanks a lot.

LUVTUV
Newbie TUVian

Re: Best service center for TUV300(100bhp) in Hyderabad

Postby LUVTUV » 09 Sep 2016, 21:05

Personally, I don't think giving any new vehicle for scheduled free services outside the brand dealership network is a good idea.

I think there are about 2-3 Mahindra dealers in Hyderabad one of them being VVC Motors. All of them should provide similar level of service.
Since there is warranty on the vehicle, the dealership should take care of any issues that arises either due to faulty workmanship or with faulty parts.

KunalKK
Newbie TUVian

Postby KunalKK » 09 Sep 2016, 21:13

Thanks a lot LUVTUV. Yeah that's true, since the vehicle is under warranty may be they will take better care and even if they don't, we can get back to them any number of times. :-)

CautionDriveSlow
Newbie TUVian

Postby CautionDriveSlow » 12 Sep 2016, 17:23

Hi Kunal,

My sincere suggestion is not take your vehicle to VVC Motors Hitech City Branch, I had a very pathetic experience.
I am in dilemma to which service center i need to take my vehicle for 2nd Free Service.

Regards
SHRI C

KunalKK
Newbie TUVian

Postby KunalKK » 12 Sep 2016, 17:30

Hi Shri,

You mean the one near N convention? That's very sad to know.

Have you heard about how things are with their service center beside bramharama Mallikarjun theater in Kukkatpally? That's where they asked me to take the vehicle to from first service on. It seems KUV TUV and XUV will be serviced only there.

CautionDriveSlow
Newbie TUVian

Postby CautionDriveSlow » 13 Sep 2016, 12:58

Hi Kunal,

Yes, The same service center near N Convention.
I have been to Service center near to Brahmarambha theater. I think it is not different from Hitech service center. Its a newly opened center, So Experienced mechanics are very few. Request you to check other TUV owners before going there.

Regards
SHRI C

KunalKK
Newbie TUVian

Postby KunalKK » 13 Sep 2016, 13:02

Sure Shri,

That's actually a great heads up you have given me. Thanks a lot .
I surely will find out with others before I give the vehicle for serving. I really hope a few others from this forum respond on this query in this chain too.

Thank you once again. :-)

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”