Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Instant Long drive

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
GeorgianSujeet
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Instant Long drive

Postby GeorgianSujeet » 28 Feb 2018, 16:41

Dear TUVians,
Warm wishes to all. I'm Sujeet Dwivedi presently in Mumbai. Purchased TUV T8 Red with dual tone wrap from Delhi on 21 Feb 18. Got the leatherite seat covers (Black & Beige) fitted for Rs.7000.
I had Wagon R earlier and driving TUV is a big jump. Drove 2100Kms - Gwalior-Ajmer-Gandhinagar -Mumbai & arrived 24 Feb 18 eve. Its amazing n dominating vehicle.
The power is good in even in Eco mode giving mileage of 17-18 with AC. After 2000kms, I vroomed it to 130kmph in Eco and normal mode, just short of Mumbai (Space limitations). Cabin is quite comfortable and noise free. There is significant roll factor but it can be ignored due to design factor, good performance and excellent visual appeal. I got the 3M underbody alonwith silencer coating in Mumbai Rs 6600.
Will continue sharing my exctement.
REGARDS

Return to “Welcome New Members”