Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Long Drive before 1st Service

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
vishnudass
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Long Drive before 1st Service

Postby vishnudass » 16 Feb 2018, 01:36

Dear TUV Owners/Reviewers, I’m booking TUV AMT this Sunday and is it advisable to take the car for a 2000 km drive both up and down before the 1st service ? Travel is from Chennai-Pune-Chennai. 1 day travel to Pune and after 5 days 1 day travel to Chennai.

Vishnu Dass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: Long Drive before 1st Service

Postby Sharadkt » 18 Feb 2018, 22:58

vishnudass wrote:Dear TUV Owners/Reviewers, I’m booking TUV AMT this Sunday and is it advisable to take the car for a 2000 km drive both up and down before the 1st service ? Travel is from Chennai-Pune-Chennai. 1 day travel to Pune and after 5 days 1 day travel to Chennai.

Vishnu Dass.

Seriously do not go for AMT if you have to book TUV go for manual please... So many performance issues with AMT including some very serious and life threatening.

Even the latest T10 AMT has problems, you will live in and out of service center

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

vishnudass
Newbie TUVian

Re: Long Drive before 1st Service

Postby vishnudass » 21 Feb 2018, 02:23

Sharadkt wrote:
vishnudass wrote:Dear TUV Owners/Reviewers, I’m booking TUV AMT this Sunday and is it advisable to take the car for a 2000 km drive both up and down before the 1st service ? Travel is from Chennai-Pune-Chennai. 1 day travel to Pune and after 5 days 1 day travel to Chennai.

Vishnu Dass.

Seriously do not go for AMT if you have to book TUV go for manual please... So many performance issues with AMT including some very serious and life threatening.

Even the latest T10 AMT has problems, you will live in and out of service center

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks, hv booked manual.

Return to “Welcome New Members”