Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

HARRASMENT FROM ROYAL MOTORS KOLKATA

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
souvchand
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

HARRASMENT FROM ROYAL MOTORS KOLKATA

Postby souvchand » 29 May 2017, 20:41

Dear All,
Firstly thankyou for adding me.The below mail I have fwd to the officials of Royal Motors Kolkata on their website under feedback column on 29th May 2017.
"I have purchased a TUV 300 from your showroom this month and my experience so far is harrowing.Mr Shovan Ganguly was the sales rep dealing with me and he misguided me in every respect except the veh.I had cleared the dues for the veh on 28th Apr 2017 but I got the registration no only on 15th May 2017.I took the delivery on 17 th May 2017.Due to the delay I had to cancel a planned roadtrip to Siliguri with my family and relatives.Lot of money was wasted as a result of cancellation of hotel bookings.This was not enough,till date I have not recd any intimation regarding the high security No plate.On query with Kasba RTO they told me that the money for the plate has not been deposited with them.I had cleared all dues by 15th may 2017.But I am been harassed for no fault of mine. This brings to light the poor state of affairs at your showroom. I am fed up and very much disappointed. I was also promised a seat cover for my veh which is yet to arrive even after 1 1/2 month.All this while Mr Shovan Ganguly was aware of the facts but kept me in dark all the while.In view of the above I request you goodself to resolve my grievance at the earliest or else I would be forced to take action against your showroom as deemed appropriate in this case pls."

Till now I am only happy with my ride the TUV 300 T8 rest in all respects the reps of Royal Motors have harassed me.

Return to “Welcome New Members”