Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Saying HI to all the members here

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
CAPTAIN
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Saying HI to all the members here

Postby CAPTAIN » 18 Jan 2017, 17:38

Hi guys,
Just came across this site while checking if there were any new accessories for the TUV.
I am from Chennai, owning a black T8 since Oct 2015, that is now fitted with a RD tuning box. Went through most of the issues faced by the initial TUV owners, and as 'Alls well, ends well', the TUV is going great. Have completed 23500 km so far. FE is on the lower side, averaging around 11 to 11.5 in the city, using the RD tuning box on P2. Hoping to be part of this forum to gain more insight on the TUV from other members here.
Have a good day.

Akramkhan
Newbie TUVian

Re: Saying HI to all the members here

Postby Akramkhan » 02 Mar 2017, 17:32

CAPTAIN wrote:Hi guys,
Just came across this site while checking if there were any new accessories for the TUV.
I am from Chennai, owning a black T8 since Oct 2015, that is now fitted with a RD tuning box. Went through most of the issues faced by the initial TUV owners, and as 'Alls well, ends well', the TUV is going great. Have completed 23500 km so far. FE is on the lower side, averaging around 11 to 11.5 in the city, using the RD tuning box on P2. Hoping to be part of this forum to gain more insight on the TUV from other members here.
Have a good day.

Hi Captain,

Welcome to the Group. How is the Tank behaving after installing the RD tuning Box. I am also planning to get one for my Tank. Is there is any change in the FE figure?
Regards,
Akram

suman123
Newbie TUVian

Postby suman123 » 30 Apr 2017, 20:44

Hello All
Nice to be here...iam owning T8 Manual...have done 20000 kns in 6 months

Nbburli
Newbie TUVian

Postby Nbburli » 09 May 2017, 17:38

Hi All,
I own T8 Red Jan 2017 model....8.5k kms done. Awesome SUV :D

sudheer2235
Newbie TUVian

Postby sudheer2235 » 13 May 2017, 23:47

Hi captain. I am from chennai and booked black TUV 300 T8 MT. likely delivery by 1st week of June 17.eagerly waiting for it. I am getting Roger ab fixed on my TUV. Any other suggestions please

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 16 May 2017, 03:11

SUPREMELY AMAZING CAR - PROUD OWNER

-- I got the TUV T8 100hp Manual, Dual tone (Red Black) in March 2017. Its been more than a month now and trust me the experience has been mind-blowing.

-- No car in this segment can give you the commanding seating position and feel of a True blue SUV.

-- The suspensions are meant to handle Indian roads & there are no two ways that they do their job perfectly well.

-- The average is always above 15 & at times under proper driving conditions, it goes upto 18km/litre.

-- The ROAD PRESENCE is jaw dropping. Other vehicles make way for the TUV on road.

-- The driving pleasure is FANTASTIC.

-- SPACE is best in class. 7 seats are a bonus.

-- HIGH on security with Airbags, Abs with Ebd, Automatic speed door locks, Child lock.

NOTE : For all those people who wish to buy this car, but are in two minds due to some bad reviews on the internet, trust me, this is one of a kind car. Yes, there were issues with the suspension, automatic gearbox, modulators and so on in the early days, which is common with almost every new car coming to the market. That is the reason, companies manufacture face-lifted versions of the car after sometime and rectify all the issues. Mahindra has also rectified all the major issues with the TUV300. The 100bhp Engine has enough power to make driving a pleasure, both in city & highways. Obviously, dont expect an XUV or FORTUNER type pickup & power delivery from​ the TUV 300 (COST comes into the picture). The automatic ​gearbox is also pretty much refined & rectified, but still it will take sometime to win over people's confidence that was lost due to MAJOR issues in the past.

All in all, TUV 300 has emerged as a winner for me. I am in love with my TANK. Get your TANK soon.

Regards,
Prof. Bhushan Talekar.
Training & Placement Officer,
VIVA Institute of Technology,
Virar, Mumbai

savio9923
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby savio9923 » 22 May 2017, 17:31

Hi All,

Have been a proud owner of TUV300 T8+ since Dec 2015. Have driven about 39000 kms. Of course there has been good and bad days. The bad would be the multiple software upgrades that the company keeps doing and the niggling issues with gear box and altenator. The good parts have been the experience of owning a tuv300. The car has great presence and you cannot buy an automatic for this price with such looks. It really helps in the horrible traffic that we face here in delhi. Also the experience of being part of the Mahindra family has been great. Have attended couple of off roading events held in Delhi. The experience has been awesome. Hope i would be able to add some value to this group.

regards,
Savio Alosious

Return to “Welcome New Members”