Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

joining the group

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
CautionDriveSlow
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: joining the group

Postby CautionDriveSlow » 29 Aug 2016, 16:10

Hi Everyone,

Shri here from Hyderabad. Have been driving TUV 300 since 11 November 2015, she has done 8000 KMs . Happy to be a part in this group.

Regards
C.D.S

jkiranpaul
Newbie TUVian

Postby jkiranpaul » 02 Sep 2016, 11:36

Hi All,

This is Kiran from Chennai. Booked the car in Nov '15 & got delivery on 7th Jan '16. Have completed 15400 km in the last 8 months. Have made trips to Chikmaglur & Goa from Chennai and I drive about 40-50 km per day on an average. Vehicle has been tested till 140 kmph speeds & drive about 900+ km on a single day continuously. Have been in love with the vehicle ever since I bought except for 5 instances:
#3 times Same Truck kind of noise which Pandey posted
#2 times Clutch plate burn smell

Though the Mahindra service team is very responsive at all times, Unfortunately was never able to replicate the same issues when I was at the service station. Even the truck noise was recorded & given to the service managers but they have no clue about it.

Service guys are actually good & while on my return from Goa and was 100+ km speeds, all of a sudden notice the ABS warning lamp. Called the guy from there immediately & he said test the brakes & if they are working its only a software issue which was true & we did drive back safely.

Hats off to Pandey on creating this forum. Excited to know the experience & stories of others.

Warm Regards
Kiran Paul

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Sharadkt » 02 Sep 2016, 12:28

jkiranpaul wrote:Hi All,

This is Kiran from Chennai. Booked the car in Nov '15 & got delivery on 7th Jan '16. Have completed 15400 km in the last 8 months. Have made trips to Chikmaglur & Goa from Chennai and I drive about 40-50 km per day on an average. Vehicle has been tested till 140 kmph speeds & drive about 900+ km on a single day continuously. Have been in love with the vehicle ever since I bought except for 5 instances:

Though the Mahindra service team is very responsive at all times, Unfortunately was never able to replicate the same issues when I was at the service station. Even the truck noise was recorded & given to the service managers but they have no clue about it.

Service guys are actually good & while on my return from Goa and was 100+ km speeds, all of a sudden notice the ABS warning lamp. Called the guy from there immediately & he said test the brakes & if they are working its only a software issue which was true & we did drive back safely.

Hats off to Pandey on creating this forum. Excited to know the experience & stories of others.

Warm Regards
Kiran Paul

- Involve Mahindra Regional Head and service manager responsible for that dealership and it will be taken care of. New ECU software flashing will resolve this

- Assuming it is AMT, please avoid using brakes as clutch to avoid roll back in hilly terrain. Also shift to manual mode when climbing hills.

Regards,
Sharad

vijayganesh
Newbie TUVian

Postby vijayganesh » 14 Sep 2016, 22:17

Hi am vijayganesh chennai joining the group T8 Verve Blue, got delivered on 11 sep 2016

dineshm
Newbie TUVian

Postby dineshm » 16 Sep 2016, 11:29

Hello All
Am Dinesh signing in from Hyderabad.Have a T8 MT bought in Jan 2016 and has done 20K till date.
Would like to congratulate and appreciate the efforts of "the team" in coming up with this exclusive Forum on TUV!
Looking forward to share the TUV experiences with fellow TUVians on this platform. :)

Regards
Dinesh
Regards

Rohan
Newbie TUVian

Postby Rohan » 16 Sep 2016, 21:24

Hi,

I am Rohanfrom Pune. Became the proud owner of a Black T8 100bhp model last week.

Rohan

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 17 Sep 2016, 20:05

Hi am vimals john,finally bought tuv300 t8 manual after too many confusions :D cause there was lots of negative reviews for this car but I was not able to give up this car because only of Tuv look so finally I decided to take risc.guys could you please tell me?is it all Tuv having these problems cause I had seen lots of negative feedback only so my heart beats faster while am driving my Tuv :( pls boost me up guyz..
Attachments
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7810.JPG
IMG_7809.JPG

LUVTUV
Newbie TUVian

Postby LUVTUV » 17 Sep 2016, 22:36

vimalsjohn wrote:Hi am vimals john,finally bought tuv300 t8 manual after too many confusions :D cause there was lots of negative reviews for this car but I was not able to give up this car because only of Tuv look so finally I decided to take risc.guys could you please tell me?is it all Tuv having these problems cause I had seen lots of negative feedback only so my heart beats faster while am driving my Tuv :( pls boost me up guyz..

Hi vimalsjohn,
You have already succumbed to the desire to own a tuv, so there is not point in worrying about it now.
Even though there are ( or were) many negative reviews , most of them were resolved by Mahindra. They were hassels never the less.
Go ahead and enjoy your new purchase without worrying about something that is to come.

You should post your findings on this forum to help out others and also to get help from other owners.

BTW, Your Tank look very cool. Congrats.

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 17 Sep 2016, 23:07

Hi LUVTUV,
Thank u for ur support sure I will post my findings about our tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rajithkumar
Newbie TUVian

Postby rajithkumar » 21 Sep 2016, 13:06

Hi TUV n Friends,

My self Rajith Kumar from Kerala Palakkad, finally i brought my TUV T8 Manual on 7th september 2016, so happy with the performance completed 1.5 k km without any issue.

Regards

Rajith kumar.

Return to “Welcome New Members”