Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

joining the group

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Re: joining the group

Postby Sharadkt » 20 Jan 2017, 20:12

ashwinaghor wrote:Hello TUVians. This is Ashwin from Thane, Mumbai. I have T8AMT 100 BHP. Bought it four months back. Fabulous beast to rule the road. Had been off-road adventure. It was a nice experience.

I too am from Thane, own T8 AMT 80.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ashwinaghor
Newbie TUVian

Re: joining the group

Postby ashwinaghor » 28 Jan 2017, 22:05

Great!!!! I have TUV300T8AMT 100. Lets meet up some day. You can reach me at ashwinaghor11@gmail.com

ashwinaghor
Newbie TUVian

Postby ashwinaghor » 28 Jan 2017, 22:24

Hello. Please guide me how to use Tapatalk app. Tried using it, but couldn't find TUVians there.

Prashanttuv
Newbie TUVian

Postby Prashanttuv » 31 Jan 2017, 21:49

Hi this is prashant and had purchased TUV3OOT8AMT on 5th may 2016 and from day one I have been facing lot of problems with the car specially with the gear shifting but mahindra team is not ready to accept that there is some technical fault in the entire AMT segment ...
I am continuously following up with the team but they just say the car is fine...
Major thing is door opens while driving on highway but luckily nothing major happend..

Guys just be aware and take care .

Imti
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T6+

My 2016 Majestic Silver TUV300 T6+

Postby Imti » 06 Feb 2017, 15:46

I am Imteeyaz from Goregaon, Mumbai. Took delivery of my TUV in October 2016.

ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: My 2016 Majestic Silver TUV300 T6+

Postby ankur » 07 Feb 2017, 12:23

Imti wrote:I am Imteeyaz from Goregaon, Mumbai. Took delivery of my TUV in October 2016.

My condolences!!

OR

Congratulations!! if you are in case happy with the car. :)

Akumar
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby Akumar » 19 Feb 2017, 00:54

Hi,
I am AKumar, I bought TUV 300 T8 from Koncept Mahindra (Greater Noida) one week back. I was very delighted when I bought it. But now its become a nightmare for me. In the last 6 days I visited 4 times to Mahindra service center every time with new issue. Today I faced one more issue after coming back from service center its VMS stop working. I am very much frustrated with kind of service Mahindra providing.

aakiv
Newbie TUVian

Postby aakiv » 17 Mar 2017, 10:48

Hi Guys,

I am very much excited ti be a part of this group now. I have booked my Molten Orange Tank on 8th March , from Universal Motors, Amritsar. Expecting to get my hands on it by 25th March. !!! Can't wait to get my tank.... Will post some pictures of my Tank Soon... !!!!

Planning to get the Alloys Painted Black. Lets see how it turns out to be ...

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 16 May 2017, 03:21

SUPREMELY AMAZING CAR - PROUD OWNER

-- I got the TUV T8 100hp Manual, Dual tone (Red Black) in March 2017. Its been more than a month now and trust me the experience has been mind-blowing.

-- No car in this segment can give you the commanding seating position and feel of a True blue SUV.

-- The suspensions are meant to handle Indian roads & there are no two ways that they do their job perfectly well.

-- The average is always above 15 & at times under proper driving conditions, it goes upto 18km/litre.

-- The ROAD PRESENCE is jaw dropping. Other vehicles make way for the TUV on road.

-- The driving pleasure is FANTASTIC.

-- SPACE is best in class. 7 seats are a bonus.

-- HIGH on security with Airbags, Abs with Ebd, Automatic speed door locks, Child lock.

NOTE : For all those people who wish to buy this car, but are in two minds due to some bad reviews on the internet, trust me, this is one of a kind car. Yes, there were issues with the suspension, automatic gearbox, modulators and so on in the early days, which is common with almost every new car coming to the market. That is the reason, companies manufacture face-lifted versions of the car after sometime and rectify all the issues. Mahindra has also rectified all the major issues with the TUV300. The 100bhp Engine has enough power to make driving a pleasure, both in city & highways. Obviously, dont expect an XUV or FORTUNER type pickup & power delivery from​ the TUV 300 (COST comes into the picture). The automatic ​gearbox is also pretty much refined & rectified, but still it will take sometime to win over people's confidence that was lost due to MAJOR issues in the past.

All in all, TUV 300 has emerged as a winner for me. I am in love with my TANK. Get your TANK soon.

Regards,
Prof. Bhushan Talekar.
Training & Placement Officer,
VIVA Institute of Technology,
Virar, Mumbai

Karthyk35
Newbie TUVian

Postby Karthyk35 » 25 Jul 2017, 13:28

Hello All,

This is karthick from Chennai, I recently brought TUV 300 T8 Manual, clocked 1000 till now. Want to be a part of this group.

Return to “Welcome New Members”