Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

joining the group

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: RE: Re: joining the group

Postby maddykarthik090 » 21 Nov 2016, 20:09

Hi VP,

Here is my hulkie pic and purchased during the March, 2016, almost covered 20K :D

Pics are attached.

Regards,
Paz

VPandey wrote:
maddykarthik090 wrote:Hi all,

I am Karthik [Paz] from Chennai city. I owe TUV 3OO T8 and bought a month back.

Regards,
Paz

Welcome to the TUV community.

Please share your experiences, upload pics.. We would love to see

Thanks
VP
Attachments
IMG_20161011_095619.jpg
IMG_20161011_095606.jpg
IMG_20160914_094933.jpg
IMG_20161011_095654.jpg
IMG_20161011_095631.jpg

Shanavaz
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4

Re: Optimum mileage achieved

Postby Shanavaz » 26 Nov 2016, 23:33

Thanks for the feedback of TUV owners for my previous post regarding mileage. Tried with the service station (NBS, Sewri) again. Today they called me for mileage test. The test track was mainly on freeways, with a speed of 60-80km continuously on 5th gear, not exceeding 2 x RPM. To my surprise, the average was 15. 2 kmpl. with AC on.

But they refused to give details, exactly what was wrong and what they did. Anyway it was an improvement from 8 kmpl to 15 kmpl.

Please know that your tuv can be tweaked for optimum performance. Nothing much compromised on the power also. So long as you do not raise the engine RPM, the same efficiency expected in city (minus AC mileage)

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Optimum mileage achieved

Postby Sharadkt » 28 Nov 2016, 13:04

Shanavaz wrote:Thanks for the feedback of TUV owners for my previous post regarding mileage. Tried with the service station (NBS, Sewri) again. Today they called me for mileage test. The test track was mainly on freeways, with a speed of 60-80km continuously on 5th gear, not exceeding 2 x RPM. To my surprise, the average was 15. 2 kmpl. with AC on.

But they refused to give details, exactly what was wrong and what they did. Anyway it was an improvement from 8 kmpl to 15 kmpl.

Please know that your tuv can be tweaked for optimum performance. Nothing much compromised on the power also. So long as you do not raise the engine RPM, the same efficiency expected in city (minus AC mileage)

Congratulations...! that's decent improvement in mileage, why they won't tell (even verbally) about what they did to improve the same :D

sbsvrj
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: joining the group

Postby sbsvrj » 28 Nov 2016, 13:08

Hello Harshad,

Welcome to TUV family. Tell us your experience with TUV (Performance, Mileage, Pick up, any issues etc all).

raachary
Newbie TUVian

Postby raachary » 10 Dec 2016, 23:40

saviovdsouza wrote:
VPandey wrote:
AshisshKapoor wrote:Hi everyone,

This is Ashissh Kapoor and I am from Gurgaon. I am new to the site and keen to buy the new TUV300 100 bhp in AMT variant.
saviovdsouza wrote:Hi All,I am Savio Dsouza from proud Bombay... i have booked the TUV 3OO T8 AMT MHawk 100 and awaiting its delivery by end of this month. Awaiting to welcome by baby into my family....

Welcome to the TUVClub.com,

Good to see people liking the forum and TUV 300 as well. Regarding your questions of buying an AMT, I would like to tell you that all the stories you read on this forum and else where are true and yes there are problems with the AMT version. I have an AMT 81bhp and still struggle with jerks and slow pickup with occasional inconsistent behaviour.

Strictly NO to the 81bhp AMT but for 100 bhp AMT, I would suggest you both to have as much as possible test drives and check vehicle performance on all scenarios like slow speeds gear upshifts and downshifts delays with any possible jerks etc, test drive Duster AMT and compare performance. Also watch for occasional power loss while in 1st and 2nd gear and if you are satisfied with the performance then you may go for one.

Thanks,
VP

Thanks VP for your warm welcome and response, though I found the vehicle really good, will await till mine arrives as I had already booked the same before joining. I did quote the dealer these issues as posted here, they were not anyone has complained yet to them on the same, The reply i was expecting as they need to sell. Once I have it hand will share the experiences. Also one more question how is manual mode in the AMT version. Did not hear on that though. Found it to be like other vehicles only and did not see any issues.

Hi saviovdsouza,
Hope you got the delivery of your TUV300 100bHP AMT. Could you please share your experience with it. I have booked the same and awaiting the delivery. Have heard bad reviews on AMT on internet..so wanted to owners view.

sbsvrj
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Postby sbsvrj » 19 Dec 2016, 15:45

Hello TUV Friends,

Myself Basavaraju from Karnataka (Bengaluru). Recently on 03/12/2016 I bought my much awaited beast.

I am very happy to share my Beast Pics.... :D .. Please check & tell how the Black Beast Looks :) ;)

I would like to say big Thx to VP Ji fro creating this wonderful forum & allowing all TUVians to share there experiences under one roof.

Thanks in Advance.

Basavaraju
Attachments
MYXJ_20161203122803_fast.jpg
MYXJ_20161203122723_fast.jpg

Akramkhan
Newbie TUVian

Postby Akramkhan » 20 Dec 2016, 12:00

Welcome Basavaraju to the TUV club. Congrates on your purchase. Black indeed is the best looking colour on TUV in my opinion.

Regards,
Akram Khan
Regards,
Akram

Samir
Newbie TUVian

Postby Samir » 23 Dec 2016, 13:31

Hi All
I am Samir Srivastava owning TUV3oo T8 variant purchased in November 2015 & done 16000 KM.This is my first disel vehicle so it took little time for becoming comfortable with disel engine vehicle.No doubt TUV is a fantastic vehicle and I am enjoying it's ride very much till now I have not faced any problem .

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian

Postby maddykarthik090 » 23 Dec 2016, 15:41

Hi Samir !!!

Welcome to the TUV Club :) and would it be great appreciate If you could share more stuffs about your tank like Mileage, Maintenance, Accessories [If you had opt] etc., :idea: Thanks.

Regards,
Paz

ashwinaghor
Newbie TUVian

Postby ashwinaghor » 19 Jan 2017, 20:28

Hello TUVians. This is Ashwin from Thane, Mumbai. I have T8AMT 100 BHP. Bought it four months back. Fabulous beast to rule the road. Had been off-road adventure. It was a nice experience.

Return to “Welcome New Members”