Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

joining the group

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
Mahesh
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: joining the group

Postby Mahesh » 25 Sep 2016, 12:15

Hi All

Myself Mahesh Baria from Mumbai , and very delighted to join the forum dedicated to TUV3oo.
i own a TUV 300 T8

Cheers
Mahesh

Mahesh
Newbie TUVian

Postby Mahesh » 25 Sep 2016, 12:21

Hi All

Myself Mahesh Baria from Mumbai , and very delighted to join the forum dedicated to TUV3oo.
i own a TUV 300 T8 and have fitted Armour kit ....

Cheers

Abdetaiyeb
Newbie TUVian

Postby Abdetaiyeb » 27 Sep 2016, 20:01

Mahesh wrote:Hi All

i own a TUV 300 T8 and have fitted Armour kit ....

Cheers

How's your experience with the TUV... am seriously thinking of buying it but the negative feedback is holding me

Vishnu
Newbie TUVian

Postby Vishnu » 13 Oct 2016, 16:02

imventurer wrote:Hi all, I've booked my mHawk100 MT variant and can't wait to get my hands on it. This was the first forum that I browsed through before understanding my fondness for the Tank. Have also been doing quite some research on the vehicle and accumulating knowledge through various fora.
What slightly bothers me is the absence of differential locking in the rear axle and the lack of talks about the same everywhere.
M&M did listen to the customer roars before upgrading the engine from 84 to 102 bhp. However, the issue of tailspin still remains.

For those who may not be aware, the power through the rear axle is distributed in a manner that it goes maximum towards the wheel with less traction; thereby letting the wheel spin and the one which has better traction to stay underpowered. This is because there is no differential locking in the rear axle.
There is a company called Eaton which provides Differential Locking for Thar to Mahindra, however, its about time Mahindra begins to recall its vehicle for installing the differential locking in the TUV3OO as well. The same is available for installation from Eaton for Rs. 28,000/- but ideal Mahindra should do this for its customers.

What are your opinions on this?

Can you let us know from where v can get this job done? I have escallated this problem till the regional manager and m waiting for their response. Please share your reviews if you are able to get the mld attached, i'l b doing the same for th benefit of our fellow TUVians

Momaz
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Momaz » 02 Nov 2016, 07:00

Hello I am Rabi from Kathmandu, Nepal. Was the first person to own a TUV300 in Nepal. Its a Silver T8 AMT. Got hold of it in April 2016

Ravinder
Newbie TUVian

Postby Ravinder » 04 Nov 2016, 17:48

Hi,I am Ravinder Saini,from Delhi and bought T8 on 18 th October 2016.
Car is behaving perfectly and loving it.
Attachments
IMG-20161101-WA0012.jpg

Shanavaz
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4

Hi. What is the practical mileage?

Postby Shanavaz » 08 Nov 2016, 11:42

I am Shanavaz from Mumbai. I am the owner of T4, registered as tourist Vehicle. The vehicle appears to be value for money but later faced lot of practical problems.

The mileage average is only 8KM per litre. It could not be used for any commercial purpose. The running cost with drivers salary, insurance and without EMI/capital investments work out to be Rs 12/Km. I have stopped the vehicle after running for 1500 Km after a loss of Rs. 15000.

I want to know from owners, whether this is the real condition of the vehicle or something is wrong with my vehicle?

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Hi. What is the practical mileage?

Postby Sharadkt » 08 Nov 2016, 14:16

Shanavaz wrote:I am Shanavaz from Mumbai. I am the owner of T4, registered as tourist Vehicle. The vehicle appears to be value for money but later faced lot of practical problems.

The mileage average is only 8KM per litre. It could not be used for any commercial purpose. The running cost with drivers salary, insurance and without EMI/capital investments work out to be Rs 12/Km. I have stopped the vehicle after running for 1500 Km after a loss of Rs. 15000.

I want to know from owners, whether this is the real condition of the vehicle or something is wrong with my vehicle?

I get average of 9/10 in AMT, if yours is manual,you should get better than that.

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

kamald
Newbie TUVian

Joining the group

Postby kamald » 09 Nov 2016, 13:00

Hi All,

I am Kamal i took T8 AMT last month on 28th October 16.

Regards

Kamal

ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: Hi. What is the practical mileage?

Postby ankur » 20 Nov 2016, 01:08

Shanavaz wrote:I am Shanavaz from Mumbai. I am the owner of T4, registered as tourist Vehicle. The vehicle appears to be value for money but later faced lot of practical problems.

Something is definitely wrong with your car. I own a T4+ model and i get mileage ranging 11.5 to 13 with AC depending upon the driving style with heavy city traffic. I daily travel from delhi to gurgaon in peek traffic time in morning but return late from office to void traffic. I manage to get 13 if i do not push the vehicle much.

Moreover, since now its winter season and dont need AC i even manage to get around 14-14.25 of mileage.

I recorded the above figures after multiple tank fills and are genuine. I recommend using systemD with the fuel for smoother ride. :)

Return to “Welcome New Members”