Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

breakpad issues

Introduce Yourselves, Your Ride, Get Familiar!
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

breakpad issues

Postby sambhaji » 13 Mar 2018, 12:53

Hi members,
I bought TUV 300 T8 in sept.2017 , everything was good upto first service - used on highway- off road-city.
Only i had observed that there was higher noise from engine at morning.
But when i handed over TUV to first routine service problem started for breaking system--
If i use break on rough road then paddle gets jerks and back pressure ---it feel like it s touching to rim of wheels , it give thud thud type of sound and jerks. even when i use breaks on speed breaker then also i am facing same issue. one time on rough road i was overtaking bus and from front truck came hence i used breaks but at that time paddle got huge jerks and thud thud sound , i was surprised and in that time felt that i saved my life with majour accident.

I called to mahindra assistance they advised me to take vehicle at nearest workshop, so i handed over car to Aurangabad workshop - technician came and took 2-3 trials and told that there is an issue with breaking system ,need one day. i kept car there but problem not been resolved. I handed over car to Vapi workshop then they told that this is normal issue due to ABS system on rough road.
I wanted to know from you guys that is it normal breaking issue with Mahindra?
I have breeza with ABS and indigo Ecs with ABS but i never faced those issue.
pls guide me

Return to “Welcome New Members”