Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Modification done

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Modification done

Postby vimalsjohn » 11 Jun 2017, 19:45

BenjaminPraveen wrote:
vimalsjohn wrote:
BenjaminPraveen wrote:Thankyou for the detailed breakup. Both ICE and headlight setup looks good. I too changed my ICE setup immediately after purchase last year, infact I bought ICE components before my car as I got good deal for entire setup in Malaysia. Only the tube subwoofer I got from Snapdeal here in India. My setup consists of all components from Sony as I am their fan. My setup also would have costed ~48K INR, forgot the breakup, two component speakers, two amplifiers(4 channel for component speakers and single channel for subwoofer). I was interested in DRLs and HID Setup, yours attracted me a lot.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Thankyou so much for your support ma next plan is about wheels I planned to change for 17inch alloys and tyres so if you any idea please share it to me and I feel my car is toooo bouncy and rolling even I have rogered in my suspension but it's no working so suggest me abt that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also newbie to this automotive world, just following for ~ 4 years and I am not driving my car all the time during my 9 months ownership as I am working abroad still, so not very sure about technical details of tyre upgrade. But so far as per my understanding on wheel upgrade from different forums I beleive upgrading wheel to higher inch might lead to more stiffer ride, as you would end up with low profile tyres to accommodate within wheel wells. So better don't upgrade to higher inch wheels rather check for tyre upgrade. Will share with you if I come across some good tyres to reduce bouncy ride. When did you got your car delivered? There is a part addition to suspension happening for TUV silently by Mahindra only upon request to solve rear wheel spinning issue. Once I encountered this issue last November during my trip to Yercaud, so got this added 2 weeks before. Not very sure whether will this help in overcoming bouncy ride, but it's worth to get it done as it costs 75k INR for which Mahindra is not charging single penny. I am yet to experience the ride after this change as I didn't came to India after this addition.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Oh is it am hearing first time from sure I will contact my service centre thanks for ur information.

Ameer
Newbie TUVian

Postby Ameer » 13 Jun 2017, 14:12

vimalsjohn wrote:
Ameer wrote:Yes, it's professionally done. Looks crisp and neat.

Vehicle has good shine. have you treated it with any coating?

Is it dual tone with Molten orange.?

No its not a duel tone version I did in shop and this matte black wrap grade is good one so finish will me good and I did a paint protective coat in 3m that too 8 months before still it didn't go off and sry for late rply guys sure I will update more photos by today.

Is it molten Orange or Red ?

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 14 Jun 2017, 23:56

Ameer wrote:
vimalsjohn wrote:
Ameer wrote:Yes, it's professionally done. Looks crisp and neat.

Vehicle has good shine. have you treated it with any coating?

Is it dual tone with Molten orange.?

No its not a duel tone version I did in shop and this matte black wrap grade is good one so finish will me good and I did a paint protective coat in 3m that too 8 months before still it didn't go off and sry for late rply guys sure I will update more photos by today.

Is it molten Orange or Red ?

Its molten orange

Ameer
Newbie TUVian

Postby Ameer » 03 Jul 2017, 14:14

how much did you spend for front/back nudge gaurd. It looks good on your vehicle.

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 03 Jul 2017, 22:07

Ameer wrote:how much did you spend for front/back nudge gaurd. It looks good on your vehicle.

It will cost you arnd 11k

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian

Postby maddykarthik090 » 04 Jul 2017, 17:51

Hi vimalsjohn,

It looks awesome and feel great when I am seeing yours. I also own T8 Red and wanna tune up my vehicle like yours. Please share the details of your overall expense spent on the tank as of now. Thanks.

Regards,
Paz

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 04 Jul 2017, 19:49

maddykarthik090 wrote:Hi vimalsjohn,

It looks awesome and feel great when I am seeing yours. I also own T8 Red and wanna tune up my vehicle like yours. Please share the details of your overall expense spent on the tank as of now. Thanks.

Regards,
Paz

Hi maddy,
For full modification it will cost above 1lak,but mainly you need to make ur tank look really tough first of all go for drl head light totally it will cost you around 30k then do Matt black wrap for full top side pullers and bonnet including spoiler.if you like do for alloys also with Matt black even I too need to do tat,then better do one 3m paint protectant polish cause Mahindra had did a worst painting work so for this shiny look you need to do it.i had did it b4 8 months but still its shine lyk a first day,these all to make ur tank look rough n tough from out side.from interior if you are a high bass lover and ready to spend money for it then go for polk component speakers for front and Polk coaxial for rear and blaupunkt active woofer(its compact and it won't waste your boot space and it has inbuilt amplifier too)and mainly do sound proof damping in all doors.only for damping it will cost you around 10k.and player is for you comfort cause I like android player so I changed and it cost me around 48k,I know it's too high but I don't want to take risk with Chinese android player its maximum life is 2month.the player wat I had fitted is 2yrs warranty(blaupunkt capetown)so its all depend on you man if you are ready to spend on your tank go for it and upload your foto dude.

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian

Postby maddykarthik090 » 05 Jul 2017, 19:33

Hey vimalsjohn,

Its so humble that you had kicked it back by your brief [detailed :-)] reply. Thanks a lot man. I am not going to alter any speakers as I don't want to Invest huge money for the sound on the go, as I usually concentrate on the road rather than the high pitch volume inside the vehicle [am such a kind, will see it later]. Main focus is would be, HID DRL is an ultimate which makes me rousing to alter Immediately. Once done, I will do sure and upload the pix shortly. Meanwhile, It would be greatly appreciated If you could upload only by focusing on the headlight [which you fitted] and upload all the possible photos of when lighting in day and night. Bit hard, but will help others like me. Thanks.

Regards,
Paz

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 06 Jul 2017, 00:58

maddykarthik090 wrote:Hey vimalsjohn,

Its so humble that you had kicked it back by your brief [detailed :-)] reply. Thanks a lot man. I am not going to alter any speakers as I don't want to Invest huge money for the sound on the go, as I usually concentrate on the road rather than the high pitch volume inside the vehicle [am such a kind, will see it later]. Main focus is would be, HID DRL is an ultimate which makes me rousing to alter Immediately. Once done, I will do sure and upload the pix shortly. Meanwhile, It would be greatly appreciated If you could upload only by focusing on the headlight [which you fitted] and upload all the possible photos of when lighting in day and night. Bit hard, but will help others like me. Thanks.

Regards,
Paz

Yea sure maddy ryt now am in Mumbai once I reached chennai sure I will share more pix of hid drl,if you want to check now https://youtu.be/vjw-Jh2LxO4 it's ma car only and hybrid customs have a gud experience in ma headlight unit so you can contact them.

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”