Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Modification done

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Modification done

Postby vimalsjohn » 09 Jun 2017, 20:17

Finally lot of work done in ma tank but I didn't share any information with you guys
*top and bonnet wrapped
*full head light changed with projector light and drl
*blaupunkt capetown 940 fully android music system
*blaupunkt under seat active speaker
*polk speakers in all 4 door(front with component speaker rear with coaxial)
*monitors for rear seat ppl
*wurth windshield and windows sun film with 50%
*executive leather seat cover
*skoda horn

To be done:alloy wheel should be blacked but confused in doing black paint or changing of full alloy if you have any idea please help me.

If you guys from chennai and want to do neat and clear job please contact rafic +91 98400 76724.shop name Scouter in Virugambakkam he has good knowledge about cars modification and they do only professional jobs am very happy with their job.ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pallavpanda100z
Newbie TUVian

Re: Modification done

Postby Pallavpanda100z » 09 Jun 2017, 22:29

Share some more pics of ur Tank and if possible explain the amount u spent on each modification so that every one can have a idea..Thanks

Ameer
Newbie TUVian

Postby Ameer » 10 Jun 2017, 14:42

Yes, it's professionally done. Looks crisp and neat.

Vehicle has good shine. have you treated it with any coating?

Is it dual tone with Molten orange.?

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 11 Jun 2017, 10:18

Ameer wrote:Yes, it's professionally done. Looks crisp and neat.

Vehicle has good shine. have you treated it with any coating?

Is it dual tone with Molten orange.?

No its not a duel tone version I did in shop and this matte black wrap grade is good one so finish will me good and I did a paint protective coat in 3m that too 8 months before still it didn't go off and sry for late rply guys sure I will update more photos by today.

BenjaminPraveen
Newbie TUVian

Postby BenjaminPraveen » 11 Jun 2017, 12:45

How much did it costed for headlamp assembly with drls and projector?

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 11 Jun 2017, 16:07

ImageImageImageImageImage for head light it cost around 30k for full unit for head light I had ordered in hybrid costumes you guys can check in youtube https://youtu.be/RAlWBOA0Nlw and for active sub woofer it cost arnd 11500rs for 4 speakers both coaxial and component it cost around 20k and I did all 4 doors sound damping cause without damping all doors board will be vibrating due to low quality from mahindra so if you guys planing for good quality musical car please do sound damping it will cast you around 11k and seat cover cost around 13k and leather quality is good it's NAPPA leather then rear row fitted with 9.5inch monitors ImageImage

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 11 Jun 2017, 16:09

For player it cost you around 48k its fully android one with 2yrs warranty

BenjaminPraveen
Newbie TUVian

Postby BenjaminPraveen » 11 Jun 2017, 17:55

vimalsjohn wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage for head light it cost around 30k for full unit for head light I had ordered in hybrid costumes you guys can check in youtube https://youtu.be/RAlWBOA0Nlw and for active sub woofer it cost arnd 11500rs for 4 speakers both coaxial and component it cost around 20k and I did all 4 doors sound damping cause without damping all doors board will be vibrating due to low quality from mahindra so if you guys planing for good quality musical car please do sound damping it will cast you around 11k and seat cover cost around 13k and leather quality is good it's NAPPA leather then rear row fitted with 9.5inch monitors ImageImage

Thankyou for the detailed breakup. Both ICE and headlight setup looks good. I too changed my ICE setup immediately after purchase last year, infact I bought ICE components before my car as I got good deal for entire setup in Malaysia. Only the tube subwoofer I got from Snapdeal here in India. My setup consists of all components from Sony as I am their fan. My setup also would have costed ~48K INR, forgot the breakup, two component speakers, two amplifiers(4 channel for component speakers and single channel for subwoofer). I was interested in DRLs and HID Setup, yours attracted me a lot.

vimalsjohn
Newbie TUVian

Postby vimalsjohn » 11 Jun 2017, 19:07

BenjaminPraveen wrote:
vimalsjohn wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage for head light it cost around 30k for full unit for head light I had ordered in hybrid costumes you guys can check in youtube https://youtu.be/RAlWBOA0Nlw and for active sub woofer it cost arnd 11500rs for 4 speakers both coaxial and component it cost around 20k and I did all 4 doors sound damping cause without damping all doors board will be vibrating due to low quality from mahindra so if you guys planing for good quality musical car please do sound damping it will cast you around 11k and seat cover cost around 13k and leather quality is good it's NAPPA leather then rear row fitted with 9.5inch monitors ImageImage

Thankyou for the detailed breakup. Both ICE and headlight setup looks good. I too changed my ICE setup immediately after purchase last year, infact I bought ICE components before my car as I got good deal for entire setup in Malaysia. Only the tube subwoofer I got from Snapdeal here in India. My setup consists of all components from Sony as I am their fan. My setup also would have costed ~48K INR, forgot the breakup, two component speakers, two amplifiers(4 channel for component speakers and single channel for subwoofer). I was interested in DRLs and HID Setup, yours attracted me a lot.

Thankyou so much for your support ma next plan is about wheels I planned to change for 17inch alloys and tyres so if you any idea please share it to me and I feel my car is toooo bouncy and rolling even I have rogered in my suspension but it's no working so suggest me abt that too.

BenjaminPraveen
Newbie TUVian

Postby BenjaminPraveen » 11 Jun 2017, 19:29

vimalsjohn wrote:
BenjaminPraveen wrote:

Thankyou so much for your support ma next plan is about wheels I planned to change for 17inch alloys and tyres so if you any idea please share it to me and I feel my car is toooo bouncy and rolling even I have rogered in my suspension but it's no working so suggest me abt that too.

I am also newbie to this automotive world, just following for ~ 4 years and I am not driving my car all the time during my 9 months ownership as I am working abroad still, so not very sure about technical details of tyre upgrade. But so far as per my understanding on wheel upgrade from different forums I beleive upgrading wheel to higher inch might lead to more stiffer ride, as you would end up with low profile tyres to accommodate within wheel wells. So better don't upgrade to higher inch wheels rather check for tyre upgrade. Will share with you if I come across some good tyres to reduce bouncy ride. When did you got your car delivered? There is a part addition to suspension happening for TUV silently by Mahindra only upon request to solve rear wheel spinning issue. Once I encountered this issue last November during my trip to Yercaud, so got this added 2 weeks before. Not very sure whether will this help in overcoming bouncy ride, but it's worth to get it done as it costs 75k INR for which Mahindra is not charging single penny. I am yet to experience the ride after this change as I didn't came to India after this addition.

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”