Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
nick
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby nick » 19 Jul 2017, 23:10

Guys, I'm worried about the lack of dead pedal in the tank. Anyone had issues in long drives? City traffic? How about the AC? Since no AC vents on 2nd row?

nick
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby nick » 20 Jul 2017, 00:03

Also, can someone tell me about the keys? On the official site it says "Remote Lock & Keyless Entry". Can someone share the pic of T8 keys? There is no push start I believe. Then why keyless? :?

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby Bhushan27 » 20 Jul 2017, 11:48

nick wrote:Guys, I'm worried about the lack of dead pedal in the tank. Anyone had issues in long drives? City traffic? How about the AC? Since no AC vents on 2nd row?

No worries on long journeys nick. The clutch is not very hard. Once you are used to it, you will be able to munch miles easily. The lack of dead pedal is not a deal breaker at all. In city traffic also it is pretty manageable & comfortable.

For the AC performance, it is too good. Stay least worried about it.

Fritzie
Newbie TUVian

Postby Fritzie » 14 Aug 2017, 00:30

Hi Guys. I am from South Africa and the proud new owner of a TUV300 T8 M/T (only available in this spec).

This model was launched in SA in Feb & for the price, there is nothing that compares!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fritzie
Newbie TUVian

Postby Fritzie » 14 Aug 2017, 00:38

I am 2.05 meters tall and none of the TUV's competitors even come close with leg & head room. Mahindra is building a solid reputation of reliability & good value in South Africa, especially with farmers in a country that is obsessed with the Toyotas Hilux...

Fritzie
Newbie TUVian

Postby Fritzie » 14 Aug 2017, 00:43

The TUV feels solid with no rattles whatsoever after first 1000km. Got 13.8km after 1st fillup which is slightly disappointing to be honest, given that I did highway driving at about 110km/h. Besides that I am very satisfied

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 14 Aug 2017, 20:54

Fritzie wrote:Hi Guys. I am from South Africa and the proud new owner of a TUV300 T8 M/T (only available in this spec).

This model was launched in SA in Feb & for the price, there is nothing that compares!

Hi Frutzie,

Glad to see the TANK doing great in South Africa too. Mahindra has made a real good SUV that is going to only grow onto people's mind who see it & feel it.

Fritzie
Newbie TUVian

Postby Fritzie » 16 Aug 2017, 01:00

Thanks Bhushan! It has a great road presence and draws a lot of positive comments! All cars nowadays look like a suppository with no character! The TUV obviously doesn't with it's cool boxy shape. There is nothing on the road quite like it

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 17 Aug 2017, 15:38

Fritzie wrote:Thanks Bhushan! It has a great road presence and draws a lot of positive comments! All cars nowadays look like a suppository with no character! The TUV obviously doesn't with it's cool boxy shape. There is nothing on the road quite like it

Completely agreed with you bro.

rajeshgangappa
Newbie TUVian

Postby rajeshgangappa » 06 Dec 2017, 18:33

Hi friends,

I am planning to buy T8 manual 100 bhp in January along with the t10 upgrade kit. I have a few questions:

1. If i buy in January 2018 i will be getting a 2017 model vehicle. Is it ok or shall I wait until feb/march for 2018 model?
2. The sales guy told me that company rear view camera cannot be fitted due to software problem. Once that is resolved they will themselves call us and fit it for free. what's your take on this?

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”