Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby Bhushan27 » 09 Jun 2017, 16:47

Sharadkt wrote:Yeah I wasn't compensated for buying and living with a substandard vehicle from Mahindra which as per you is eventually stabilised. I hear maruti compensated approximately 2.5Lacs INR to early buyers of S-cross after company announced a price cut due to no buyers. How does one feels when new car goes to service center the very next day and stays there for a month. Statistics prove beyond doubt that Mahindra is bought either in tight budget or to satisfy ego of owning a manly vehicle. I too fell thinking it value for money. Your thread? Sorry didn't realise. Enjoy your car and thread both... I don't come here much as people buy and do what they want. Most of them book first and then ask buy or not here... Amusing. I was trolled by some guys here for telling this vehicle to be pathetic, later on those same guys created thread about modulator, wheel spinning, wobbling, seat belts, AMT transmission sluggish and many more issues.... So ya enjoy ya... TC ya...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

You are going round & round the bush again. Trying really hard will not prove anything to me as i have been using the TUV for more than 4-5months without a single niggle.
God bless you Sharad. Peace.

karthik392
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby karthik392 » 20 Jun 2017, 03:23

Hello everyone..
I'm a noob to this forum site. Just got registered here.
I'm planning to book TUV300 T8 MT. My query is (could be a stupid one) that, is it ok to go with TUV300 as my first 4 wheeler? Because I keep getting mixed opinions from friends and family members as some suggest me to go with a smaller hatch as the first car. But ever since I did test drive, I fell in love with this tank and wanted to buy this. As you guys are professionals your opinions will be very helpful.
Thank you.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Sharadkt » 20 Jun 2017, 08:58

karthik392 wrote:Hello everyone..
I'm planning to book TUV300 T8 MT. My query is (could be a stupid one) that, is it ok to go with TUV300 as my first 4 wheeler? Because I keep getting mixed opinions from friends and family members as some suggest me to go with a smaller hatch as the first car. But ever since I did test drive, I fell in love with this tank and wanted to buy this. As you guys are professionals your opinions will be very helpful.
Thank you.

As your first set of wheels, you deserve better and reliable car

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 21 Jun 2017, 20:42

karthik392 wrote:Hello everyone..
Thank you.

If you fell in love with it in your test drive, then there are no two ways that you shouldn't buy the TANK. Go get it champ. All 2017 manufactured TUVs are niggle free.

For any queries, you can call me on 8087382182.

All the best.

Manix
Newbie TUVian

Postby Manix » 10 Jul 2017, 07:37

I am a highly satisfied owner of TUV300 T8 100hp manual model. Not selecting AMT was a conscious decision to wait and watch for all new year box to settle.

The car had some wobbly feeling, but after first service its gone away.

I've owned three maruti and one tata cars before, however none of them gave me so much driving pleasure.

I also have an ertiga zdi model along with this tank, advantage ertiga its longer than tuv300 however compare ends there.

TUV300 is a tank in all its making and the service center of G3 Malad is top notch. Compare to maruti it looks like a shed or warehouse, however the people are extremely warm, responsive and courteous.

I have now decided to wait for an xuv500 / scorpio new model to hit the market in 2018 (as per news in several forums) and buy it too. I am impressed with Mahindra

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Manix
Newbie TUVian

Postby Manix » 10 Jul 2017, 07:41

Let me also add as an owner of SX4 ZDI and ertiga ZDI, I was earlier fixated on the brezza as a natural next car. I test drove the car almost 4-5 times carrying a check book, however I was sore and disappointed. Maruti sells on its brand and so called resale value.

What Mahindra has managed to do with interiors, comfort and ofcourse most important the noise inside cabin, being a three valve engine is phenomenal.

I drive past the wannabe SUVs like brezza, creta, ecosport and have the last laugh as a proud TUV300 owner!!

Manix
Newbie TUVian

Postby Manix » 10 Jul 2017, 07:48

Its nothing to do with Mahindra. Its perception. I was also one of those who considered a Mahindra as a good car but always ended up buying something else. I have test driven the creta and brezza and also the ecosport, good cars no doubt but the TUV300 leaves all of them behind because of its superb fit and finish, quality of fitting and also the awesome space and road position above the rest.

I test drove the TUV300 out of plain curiosity after my nearly 5th test drive of brezza here in Malad, Mumbai. The mahindra showroom is a mere 200-300 meters away so on way back after another disappointed test drive with the brezza, paid a casual visit, test drove the TUV 300 and scorpio and immediately found it be a calling of sorts the feel of sitting in a real SUV. I pulled out my check book and paid the token. I don't regret it one bit.

Manix
Newbie TUVian

Postby Manix » 10 Jul 2017, 07:49

Sorry this post ws supposed to be a response to an earlier post about brezza and creta sales, but somehow the quote didn't come

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 10 Jul 2017, 20:01

Manix wrote:Sorry this post ws supposed to be a response to an earlier post about brezza and creta sales, but somehow the quote didn't come

Glad to hear such amazing feedback for the TANK. Cheers bro.

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 10 Jul 2017, 20:02

Manix wrote:Its nothing to do with Mahindra. Its perception. I was also one of those who considered a Mahindra as a good car but always ended up buying something else. I have test driven the creta and brezza and also the ecosport, good cars no doubt but the TUV300 leaves all of them behind because of its superb fit and finish, quality of fitting and also the awesome space and road position above the rest.

I test drove the TUV300 out of plain curiosity after my nearly 5th test drive of brezza here in Malad, Mumbai. The mahindra showroom is a mere 200-300 meters away so on way back after another disappointed test drive with the brezza, paid a casual visit, test drove the TUV 300 and scorpio and immediately found it be a calling of sorts the feel of sitting in a real SUV. I pulled out my check book and paid the token. I don't regret it one bit.

No regrets at my end too. Completely satisfied by my TANK

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”