Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby Bhushan27 » 12 Apr 2017, 22:24

SUPREMELY AMAZING CAR - PROUD OWNER

-- I got the TUV T8 100hp Manual, Dual tone (Red Black) in March 2017. Its been more than a month now and trust me the experience has been mind-blowing.

-- No car in this segment can give you the commanding seating position and feel of a True blue SUV.

-- The suspensions are meant to handle Indian roads & there are no two ways that they do their job perfectly well.

-- The average is always above 15 & at times under proper driving conditions, it goes upto 18km/litre.

-- The ROAD PRESENCE is jaw dropping. Other vehicles make way for the TUV on road.

-- The driving pleasure is FANTASTIC.

-- SPACE is best in class. 7 seats are a bonus.

-- HIGH on security with Airbags, Abs with Ebd, Automatic speed door locks, Child lock.

NOTE : For all those people who wish to buy this car, but are in two minds due to some bad reviews on the internet, trust me, this is one of a kind car. Yes, there were issues with the suspension, automatic gearbox, modulators and so on in the early days, which is common with almost every new car coming to the market. That is the reason, companies manufacture face-lifted versions of the car after sometime and rectify all the issues. Mahindra has also rectified all the major issues with the TUV300. The 100bhp Engine has enough power to make driving a pleasure, both in city & highways. Obviously, dont expect an XUV or FORTUNER type pickup & power delivery from​ the TUV 300 (COST comes into the picture). The automatic ​gearbox is also pretty much refined & rectified, but still it will take sometime to win over people's confidence that was lost due to MAJOR issues in the past.

All in all, TUV 300 has emerged as a winner for me. I am in love with my TANK. Get your TANK soon.

Regards,
Prof. Bhushan Talekar.
Training & Placement Officer,
VIVA Institute of Technology,
Virar, Mumbai.
Attachments
IMG20170303151453.jpg
PicsArt_04-02-11.32.54.png
PicsArt_04-08-12.40.32.png

sudheer2235
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby sudheer2235 » 13 May 2017, 23:39

Gr8...even I have booked for TUV 300 T8 MT and delivery is likely by 1st week of June 17. Eagerly waiting for it. Going for black colour..

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV T8 100hp Manual - My Review & Recommendations for people who are confused whether to buy or not...!!!

Postby Bhushan27 » 16 May 2017, 03:06

Thats great sudheer. Congratulations. Enjoy your new Tank. Drive at a speed of max 60-80km in Eco mode for first 1000 km ok.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby Sharadkt » 16 May 2017, 20:26

Bhushan27 wrote:SUPREMELY AMAZING CAR - PROUD OWNER

-- I got the TUV T8 100hp Manual, Dual tone (Red Black) in March 2017. Its been more than a month now and trust me the experience has been mind-blowing.

-- No car in this segment can give you the commanding seating position and feel of a True blue SUV.

-- The suspensions are meant to handle Indian roads & there are no two ways that they do their job perfectly well.

-- The average is always above 15 & at times under proper driving conditions, it goes upto 18km/litre.

-- The ROAD PRESENCE is jaw dropping. Other vehicles make way for the TUV on road.

-- The driving pleasure is FANTASTIC.

-- SPACE is best in class. 7 seats are a bonus.

-- HIGH on security with Airbags, Abs with Ebd, Automatic speed door locks, Child lock.

NOTE : For all those people who wish to buy this car, but are in two minds due to some bad reviews on the internet, trust me, this is one of a kind car. Yes, there were issues with the suspension, automatic gearbox, modulators and so on in the early days, which is common with almost every new car coming to the market. That is the reason, companies manufacture face-lifted versions of the car after sometime and rectify all the issues. Mahindra has also rectified all the major issues with the TUV300. The 100bhp Engine has enough power to make driving a pleasure, both in city & highways. Obviously, dont expect an XUV or FORTUNER type pickup & power delivery from​ the TUV 300 (COST comes into the picture). The automatic ​gearbox is also pretty much refined & rectified, but still it will take sometime to win over people's confidence that was lost due to MAJOR issues in the past.

All in all, TUV 300 has emerged as a winner for me. I am in love with my TANK. Get your TANK soon.

Regards,
Prof. Bhushan Talekar.
Training & Placement Officer,
VIVA Institute of Technology,
Virar, Mumbai.

What was your previous wheels?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

sudheer2235
Newbie TUVian

Postby sudheer2235 » 16 May 2017, 22:45

Thnx Mr bushan...I have one query..that is is it required to put rogerab for suspension. Suggestions pl

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 26 May 2017, 11:41

Sudheer - Considering the height of TUV, some wobble will be there. You will get used to it with time. No need for rogerabs initially i feel. If you still feel the need, then you can get one anytime ya.

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 26 May 2017, 11:43

Sharadkt - My previous wheels were the Hyundai Eon & Ford Ecosport. I also test drove the Brezza & Duster.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 04 Jun 2017, 15:04

This fantastic car is being registered mostly with taxi number plates out of 1900 odd vehicles being sold every month.
Breza and Creta still ruling with 7500 plus sale of per month. Mahindra UV market share is down to 29% from 55% in 5 years. Fortuner selling more than kuv+tuv+xuv... Now that's too much amazing....

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 07 Jun 2017, 20:40

Sharadkt wrote:This fantastic car is being registered mostly with taxi number plates out of 1900 odd vehicles being sold every month.
Breza and Creta still ruling with 7500 plus sale of per month. Mahindra UV market share is down to 29% from 55% in 5 years. Fortuner selling more than kuv+tuv+xuv... Now that's too much amazing....

You seem to be taking it way to personal bro. You are surely an anti-mahindra breed. Respect your knowledge of statistics though.

I have never mentioned that TUV has been the Top selling car. TUV had its own set of issues, which have been gradually resolved by Mahindra. TUV is eventually growing, with many getting spotted on-road ya.

About the Yellow number plates, well OLA n UBER have almost all cars under them with T - Permit. So, if Innova get yellow plated, doesn't mean it has lost its charm.

You are even putting the XUV to question. No comments bro. I know Brezza is top selling, at the same time Ignis is not topping any charts. So that doesn't at all make Ignis a bad car ya.

I own the TUV and enjoy it thoroughly. Even if the sales statistics are not top notch. My love for Ladder-on-frame will always be above the monocoque chassis cars (Brezza, Ecosport, Duster).

Thank you for being a part of my thread. Pleasure.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 07 Jun 2017, 21:40

Yeah I wasn't compensated for buying and living with a substandard vehicle from Mahindra which as per you is eventually stabilised. I hear maruti compensated approximately 2.5Lacs INR to early buyers of S-cross after company announced a price cut due to no buyers. How does one feels when new car goes to service center the very next day and stays there for a month. Statistics prove beyond doubt that Mahindra is bought either in tight budget or to satisfy ego of owning a manly vehicle. I too fell thinking it value for money. Your thread? Sorry didn't realise. Enjoy your car and thread both... I don't come here much as people buy and do what they want. Most of them book first and then ask buy or not here... Amusing. I was trolled by some guys here for telling this vehicle to be pathetic, later on those same guys created thread about modulator, wheel spinning, wobbling, seat belts, AMT transmission sluggish and many more issues.... So ya enjoy ya... TC ya...

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”