Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Connecting the dots - M&M Engine Shield

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
Pratap
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Connecting the dots - M&M Engine Shield

Postby Pratap » 26 Feb 2017, 12:23

Now that I've recovered from earlier experience with TUV300 which was shared with you all....it makes me wonder why the dealer of M&M was pushing hard to sell Engine Shield scheme (read as scam ) to me when the vehicle is still very much under warranty period.
Here's the answere ....regular insurance doesn't cover engine issues, M&M definitely knows what's the problem but it's too late and REPUTATION ka sawal. So how I deal with this situation without spending a penny? Engine Shield Cover policy. ....lol ....that's not engine shield cover but M&M cover my ass policy for it's R&D goof up. ...so they collect the fee from vehicle owner and get a engine policy from some insurer. ..kuch hua toh insurer paisa dega...insurer ko premium customer dega aur mein aaram se baith k halwa khaunga.
yeh below wali policy :
http://www.mahindratuv300.com/mahindra- ... d-warranty

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”