raachary wrote:Hi All,
Completed 1000+ KM on my new Blue tank TUV300 T8 AMT. Its a Jan17 model. IMG_3981.jpgSo far no major issue but few observations
1. Jerks while up/down shift is little annoying
2. Sometime the engine doesn't start at first attempt. Even though it shown 'N' on dashboard and breaks are applied. But 2nd time it starts with no issue. This happens mostly in the morning when vehicle is rested overnight.
3. Sudden loss of power for few seconds especially during the morning start
4. Once AMT light flashed(photo attached) on the dashboard during my long drive. It disappeared after i rested it for few minute IMG_3998.jpg
5. I feel breaks are not proportionally applied according to speed(not sure of this yet, will do more experiment)
Despite all this issues/niggles, i am enjoying it thoroughly. I still perceive it as worth buying.
While driving AMT, use only manual brake to assist while climbing hills. If we use the left leg for the brake during AMT drive, it will be a problem for the transmission.