Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

It's time up for all TUV 300 T8 AMT MEMBERS

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
Pratap
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

It's time up for all TUV 300 T8 AMT MEMBERS

Postby Pratap » 11 Feb 2017, 05:46

This vehicle is in serious issue at gearbox level, first gear /A1 and all it's related items such as bearings etc are all substandard and without proper R&D was sold to us... otherwise how the gears got broken in just 30k kilometers on the clock....the sudden jerks, loss of power will eventually take your vehicle to this level. I'm going through it. If it was only my car Mahindra could very well argue but everyone is going through the same at some level. This is A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE something which can kill anyone of us or we may kill someone on road or get seriously injured.

rdtuv8
Newbie TUVian

Re: It's time up for all TUV 300 T8 AMT MEMBERS

Postby rdtuv8 » 08 Jan 2018, 12:15

HI,

Any rectification done for this issue? I bought TUV T8 AMT.
I am sure by now issue must be rectified.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: It's time up for all TUV 300 T8 AMT MEMBERS

Postby Sharadkt » 18 Feb 2018, 22:53

The issue still remains. As of now they are trying by replacing entire AMT assembly, transmission, wiring harness and new design engine mounted modulator.
I can tell for sure this too hasn't solved the problem and in fact new serious security threat has come up - that is gear shifting to neutral while driving on road.

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”