Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

UPDATE TUV300 T8 AMT

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
Pratap
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

UPDATE TUV300 T8 AMT

Postby Pratap » 28 Jan 2017, 20:21

Hamari toh lag gayi...ab aap ki bari hai.
Guy's the update on my vehicle is that ki A1/first gear few teeth broken...the dealer service center opened the gear box and informed me today afternoon. So I can conclude that's where the jerks, sudden jerks will take you finally on T8 AMT. I'm still lucky that the vehicle is within the warranty period...so everything is their(Mahindra/Dealer) responsibility. Btw at the dealer end they are helpless, they serve what they get from manufacturer. They've just given me a Bolero as loaned/replacement vehicle till my Battle Tank is ready to roar again :roll:

ashwinaghor
Newbie TUVian

Re: UPDATE TUV300 T8 AMT

Postby ashwinaghor » 05 Feb 2017, 18:23

I also experience the jerks sometimes. My car has done 10,000 km in three and half months. Now I am getting worried.

Pratap
Newbie TUVian

Re: UPDATE TUV300 T8 AMT

Postby Pratap » 11 Feb 2017, 05:36

My car is in ICU since Jan 25th 2017 till date and they are still doing diagnosis. ...BIG ISSUE

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”