Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Feed back of TUV T4+

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
KRISHNAKUMAR
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 00:05
Location: TRIVANDRUM
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby KRISHNAKUMAR » 28 Nov 2016, 17:17

Hi friends,

I have purchased TUV T4+ two months ago, the vehicle is very comfortable and spacious. I have done test drive the Duster and Eco sport before purchasing this vehicle, I don't liked the puppy's because i didn't get the feel of SUV while riding Duster and Eco sport. little complaints are their in My TUV . I didn't care, I love the vehicle very much.

Fuel average is getting 13.5km/l in long run .checked by full tank to full tank method.
Rear wheel spinning issue,
Door rattling,

these are the complaints.

the vehicle is clocked 1600km.

Thanks and regards,

Krishnakumar K.S
TUV=More Ride More Like........

ankur
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 66
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 13:45
Location: Delhi
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby ankur » 28 Nov 2016, 20:37

KRISHNAKUMAR wrote:Hi friends,

I have purchased TUV T4+ two months ago, the vehicle is very comfortable and spacious. I have done test drive the Duster and Eco sport before purchasing this vehicle, I don't liked the puppy's because i didn't get the feel of SUV while riding Duster and Eco sport. little complaints are their in My TUV . I didn't care, I love the vehicle very much.

Fuel average is getting 13.5km/l in long run .checked by full tank to full tank method.
Rear wheel spinning issue,
Door rattling,

these are the complaints.

the vehicle is clocked 1600km.

Thanks and regards,

Krishnakumar K.S
TUV=More Ride More Like........


Congrats and welcome to the club. :)
I also own a T4+. My front left door used to rattle on turns on low speed, it does so because its trim leaves some gap. So in order to solve that

1) Get your door checked if it is missing any locks inside. If this part is ok then you can try the below point 2.
2) Just place some double tape at the boundary such that it gets fixed to the metallic door.

Mine stopped after using a double tape.

KRISHNAKUMAR
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 00:05
Location: TRIVANDRUM
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby KRISHNAKUMAR » 18 Dec 2016, 23:10

Dear Friends,

The rear wheel spinning problem in my TUV 3OO is solved by replacing the modified suspension kit. I am getting very good service support from Mahindra service ,Trivandrum , Kerala.


Thanks & Regards,
KRISHNAKUMAR K.S

clamfrog82
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Oct 2016, 12:48
Location: Bangalore
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby clamfrog82 » 19 Dec 2016, 14:06

KRISHNAKUMAR wrote:Dear Friends,

The rear wheel spinning problem in my TUV 3OO is solved by replacing the modified suspension kit. I am getting very good service support from Mahindra service ,Trivandrum , Kerala.


Thanks & Regards,
KRISHNAKUMAR K.S


Hi Krishnakumar,

Can you please post some details about the modified suspension kit that was provided by Mahindra? How much time did it take for the part to arrive from Mahindra facility? Are they doing a silent recall on the TUV to change the suspension?
Please provide as much info as you have for the benefit of all.

Thanks,
Praveen

ankur
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 66
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 13:45
Location: Delhi
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby ankur » 20 Dec 2016, 16:01

clamfrog82 wrote:
KRISHNAKUMAR wrote:Dear Friends,

The rear wheel spinning problem in my TUV 3OO is solved by replacing the modified suspension kit. I am getting very good service support from Mahindra service ,Trivandrum , Kerala.


Thanks & Regards,
KRISHNAKUMAR K.S


Hi Krishnakumar,

Can you please post some details about the modified suspension kit that was provided by Mahindra? How much time did it take for the part to arrive from Mahindra facility? Are they doing a silent recall on the TUV to change the suspension?
Please provide as much info as you have for the benefit of all.

Thanks,
Praveen



Just drop a mail to customer support regarding wheel spinning. You need to do this as mahindra is not making any recall, u will get serviced only if you shout on them.
My car is with sterling motors Gurgaon and they are installing new suspension for me. It includes both front and rear(inside the kit). I will share my feedback and few pics for your help soon.
For me they took 10 days approx to get the part from facility. Its just 2-3 hours of work after the parts arrive.

clamfrog82
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Oct 2016, 12:48
Location: Bangalore
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby clamfrog82 » 21 Dec 2016, 14:16

ankur wrote:
clamfrog82 wrote:
KRISHNAKUMAR wrote:Dear Friends,

The rear wheel spinning problem in my TUV 3OO is solved by replacing the modified suspension kit. I am getting very good service support from Mahindra service ,Trivandrum , Kerala.


Thanks & Regards,
KRISHNAKUMAR K.S


Hi Krishnakumar,

Can you please post some details about the modified suspension kit that was provided by Mahindra? How much time did it take for the part to arrive from Mahindra facility? Are they doing a silent recall on the TUV to change the suspension?
Please provide as much info as you have for the benefit of all.

Thanks,
Praveen



Just drop a mail to customer support regarding wheel spinning. You need to do this as mahindra is not making any recall, u will get serviced only if you shout on them.
My car is with sterling motors Gurgaon and they are installing new suspension for me. It includes both front and rear(inside the kit). I will share my feedback and few pics for your help soon.
For me they took 10 days approx to get the part from facility. Its just 2-3 hours of work after the parts arrive.


Sure Ankur. Hope the suspension changes eliminate the wheelspin issue for good.

Akramkhan
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 24
Joined: 25 May 2016, 11:35
Location: Bhubaneswar
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby Akramkhan » 22 Dec 2016, 11:58

Hi Ankur,

Eagerly waiting for the feedback on the new set of suspension installed on the Tank

Regards,
Akram Khan
Regards,
Akram

ankur
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 66
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 13:45
Location: Delhi
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby ankur » 22 Dec 2016, 13:56

Akramkhan wrote:Hi Ankur,

Eagerly waiting for the feedback on the new set of suspension installed on the Tank

Regards,
Akram Khan



As of now the only thing i can tell is that it has not added any new issue to the tank or more more bouncy ride. So it is safe to go for it.

Body role is still there, may be less. Can't tell for sure in such a short time frame. Same for bouncy/rollerCoaster ride.

As far as wheel spinning is concerned, for that i need to go for a long drive as i only mostly have smooth roads in Delhi. I will plan a trip to any hill station for checking this soon and will update you. :)

sameererande
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 11:06
Location: Pune
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby sameererande » 24 Feb 2017, 11:18

KRISHNAKUMAR wrote:Hi friends,

I have purchased TUV T4+ two months ago, the vehicle is very comfortable and spacious. I have done test drive the Duster and Eco sport before purchasing this vehicle, I don't liked the puppy's because i didn't get the feel of SUV while riding Duster and Eco sport. little complaints are their in My TUV . I didn't care, I love the vehicle very much.

Fuel average is getting 13.5km/l in long run .checked by full tank to full tank method.
Rear wheel spinning issue,
Door rattling,

these are the complaints.

the vehicle is clocked 1600km.

Thanks and regards,

Krishnakumar K.S
TUV=More Ride More Like........


Congrats krishna for your new ride, can we install after market touch screen infotainment to T4+ variant?
13.5 Km/l seems to be very low is it in city or highway?
How bad is wheel spinning issue does vehicle get stuck on regular roads?

KRISHNAKUMAR
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 00:05
Location: TRIVANDRUM
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Re: Feed back of TUV T4+

Postby KRISHNAKUMAR » 28 Feb 2017, 11:04

Wheel spinning issue is eliminated by replacing of modified suspension kit..fuel average is 13.4kmpl on highway.


Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest