Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Advise on purchase of TUV300 AMT T8 100

Latest updates and announcements regarding forum.
knmahesh27
Newbie TUVian

Advise on purchase of TUV300 AMT T8 100

Postby knmahesh27 » 18 Nov 2016, 11:33

Dear friends ,

I have been closely following the discussions around the AMT issues in T8 and all dated back to month of June/July 2016 . Has there been any improvement after that . I read in other forums that some software upgrades have helped . I currently own a Scorpio 2010 Model and plan to buy a AMT T8 100 as I admire the looks and price positioning but scared by the wheeling and AMT issues .

Appreciate if the existing owners can help me with a feedback

Rgds

Mahesh Kn

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Advise on purchase of TUV300 AMT T8 100

Postby Sharadkt » 18 Nov 2016, 11:40

knmahesh27 wrote:Dear friends ,

I have been closely following the discussions around the AMT issues in T8 and all dated back to month of June/July 2016 . Has there been any improvement after that . I read in other forums that some software upgrades have helped . I currently own a Scorpio 2010 Model and plan to buy a AMT T8 100 as I admire the looks and price positioning but scared by the wheeling and AMT issues .

Appreciate if the existing owners can help me with a feedback

Rgds

Mahesh Kn

Sincere and practical advice would be to go for Scorpio AT. Space in third row, under thigh support on middle row and engine power, specs etc in TUV has no match with Scorpio. Even after having a 100 HP 1.5 Ltr 3 cyl engine, mileage is still same like Scorpio's.

AMT jerks, excessive engine noise, wheel spinning still has no solution, even one month old TUVs are reporting these.

Return to “Latest Updates & Announcements”