Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Referral Bonus for TUV300

Discuss all the other stuff here! Games, Other Cars, Fun Stuff etc...
dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Referral Bonus for TUV300

Postby dieselburner » 27 Apr 2016, 09:26

Hi,

If any of your friend/relative is buying/considering TUV300, then you can ask them to get your name in reference while making booking or you can share the contact no of the person interested to the sales guy, if it is closed successfully you will be eligible for Rs 3000/- gift voucher from Titan/Shoppers stop/Flipkart as per your choice.
I have referred 3 friends of mine and now enjoying the referral :lol:
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Referral Bonus for TUV300

Postby VPandey » 27 Apr 2016, 11:24

dieselburner wrote:Hi,

If any of your friend/relative is buying/considering TUV300, then you can ask them to get your name in reference while making booking or you can share the contact no of the person interested to the sales guy, if it is closed successfully you will be eligible for Rs 3000/- gift voucher from Titan/Shoppers stop/Flipkart as per your choice.

Thats cool. But is it just referring someone for enquiry or proper sale only?
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 27 Apr 2016, 13:17

VPandey wrote:

Eligibility is post successful sales only, scheme is going on for some time now as told by Mahindra regional contact. considering constant and unresolved niggles, I am not venturing for 3k.

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian

Postby dieselburner » 28 Apr 2016, 09:44

Yes eligibility only after the successful sale. whenever I refer anyone I tell them about the negatives first and the problems I have encountered, I tell them that I have been to the service centre 6-7 times in first 3 months and this is not the case with honda/maruti/hyundai so its their choice to buy or not. still whoever I have referred have bought seeing all the pros & cons. Also people do a lot of research now a days before buying anything, forums like teambhp and now this only for tuv can help the future buyers. Even I have gone through the whole review on teambhp before buying and still daily goes through it. addicted :P

Sharadkt wrote:
VPandey wrote:

Eligibility is post successful sales only, scheme is going on for some time now as told by Mahindra regional contact. considering constant and unresolved niggles, I am not venturing for 3k.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Re: Referral Bonus for TUV300

Postby Sharadkt » 28 Apr 2016, 09:47

dieselburner wrote:Yes eligibility only after the successful sale. whenever I refer anyone I tell them about the negatives first and the problems I have encountered, I tell them that I have been to the service centre 6-7 times in first 3 months and this is not the case with honda/maruti/hyundai so its their choice to buy or not. still whoever I have referred have bought seeing all the pros & cons. Also people do a lot of research now a days before buying anything, forums like teambhp and now this only for tuv can help the future buyers. Even I have gone through the whole review on teambhp before buying and still daily goes through it. addicted

Sharadkt wrote:
VPandey wrote:Thats cool. But is it just referring someone for enquiry or proper sale only?

I managed to turn away few customers who wanted to buy based on the review on team bhp. Told them to read the same thread from last page and they never came back...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian

Postby dieselburner » 28 Apr 2016, 09:48

proper sale has to happen for getting referral.
VPandey wrote:

Return to “Off Topics”