Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Mileage, NVH, Batteries, Tyres and anything thats TECHNICAL!
catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Postby catchmedinesh » 27 May 2016, 03:03

Hi All,

My Tuv which was 7.5kms driven had meet with an accident and now it's more than a month and still waiting fr d vehicle to get ready from M&M.
Attachments
IMG-20160410-WA0027.jpg
20160416_190258.jpg
20160410_051110.jpg

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Postby Sharadkt » 28 May 2016, 07:02

catchmedinesh wrote:Hi All,

My Tuv which was 7.5kms driven had meet with an accident and now it's more than a month and still waiting fr d vehicle to get ready from M&M.

Ohh that's looking very bad. How did it happen and why it's taking them a month to give it back to you? Parts availability may be? Which city and which service center? May be we can help, assuming you have already written to Mahindra Customer Support.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Re: Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Postby catchmedinesh » 31 May 2016, 21:46

Sorry i didn't know how to post for a reply.. :!: :!: :idea: :arrow: :arrow:
Last edited by catchmedinesh on 31 May 2016, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Re: RE: Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Postby catchmedinesh » 31 May 2016, 21:47

Sharadkt wrote:
catchmedinesh wrote:Hi All,

Ohh that's looking very bad. How did it happen and why it's taking them a month to give it back to you? Parts availability may be? Which city and which service center? May be we can help, assuming you have already written to Mahindra Customer Support.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The incident occurred on early morning 4:30 am near my parking lot, where i finished my long drive and had parked the car and was talking with my friends in the car. Suddenly from nowhere a luggage auto(Ashok Leland dost) was driving rashly banged the car which was parked and left the place without stopping.

Yes, it was due to parts availability and manpower in the service station. I had visited the M&M service center yesterday and spoke to the Service Manager (Sharath)and the Body shop manager (Naveen)regarding the issue saying it's been more than a month and he showed me the vehicle which was almost ready and just waiting for few parts like windshield wiper assembly along with the water carrier and the air filter box and the assembly part is still not available. Also they told that the vehicle need to be tested before the delivery Now the front panel assembly is been changed, the fender, bonnet, bumper, Radiator, condenser, grills.

I had left the vehicle in India Garage in Bangalore (Peenya)

Regards,
Dinesh

starstalker
Newbie TUVian

Re: Front pannel to be changed completely due to accident

Postby starstalker » 02 Jul 2016, 13:25

thats scary. An auto doing so much damage to the TUV. What happened to the auto ?

Return to “Technical”