Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Hi All

Mileage, NVH, Batteries, Tyres and anything thats TECHNICAL!
Sandeep
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Hi All

Postby Sandeep » 18 Apr 2016, 01:34

Hi All
Is anyone having a problem with the engine? Is the resonator changed twice for u? Any sound coming from under the body when u go on a bump?, is the tail door Making any sound?

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Hi All

Postby VPandey » 18 Apr 2016, 08:11

Sandeep wrote:Hi All
Is anyone having a problem with the engine? Is the resonator changed twice for u? Any sound coming from under the body when u go on a bump?, is the tail door Making any sound?

Welcome Sandeep to the TUV community.

Not sure if resonator change is required for AMT too. But since my TUV is Jan 16 manufactured so it has been never changed.

No sound from under the body but yes a rattling sound from the tail door is there. Service center tried to fix it but it's still sounding same. Will now report in next service.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sandeep
Newbie TUVian

Re: Hi All

Postby Sandeep » 19 Apr 2016, 09:16

Hi Pandey,
Yeah, each time I get my TUV repaired, there is a new problem arising, don't know by the end of the warranty period if all the issues will be set. I feel they are getting the vehicle tested on the customers and have really not done their homework before bringing it on to the road. For me it's a pain to think that I spent 10.5 lakhs and I don't have peace of mind. In the last 5 months of purchase, I think my car was in the service center for more than 8 times. And the biggest pain is Mahindra doesn't tell me what repair was conducted on my vehicles, for the two times when the resonator was replaced, I don't even have a bill or paper work that says so. Each repair just gives me an empty bill which says the reason for getting the car to the shed was only for inspection...

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 19 Apr 2016, 11:31

Sandeep wrote:Hi Pandey,
Yeah, each time I get my TUV repaired, there is a new problem arising, don't know by the end of the warranty period if all the issues will be set. I feel they are getting the vehicle tested on the customers and have really not done their homework before bringing it on to the road. For me it's a pain to think that I spent 10.5 lakhs and I don't have peace of mind. In the last 5 months of purchase, I think my car was in the service center for more than 8 times. And the biggest pain is Mahindra doesn't tell me what repair was conducted on my vehicles, for the two times when the resonator was replaced, I don't even have a bill or paper work that says so. Each repair just gives me an empty bill which says the reason for getting the car to the shed was only for inspection...

I too share the same concern...

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Postby VPandey » 19 Apr 2016, 12:44

Sandeep wrote:Hi Pandey,
Yeah, each time I get my TUV repaired, there is a new problem arising, don't know by the end of the warranty period if all the issues will be set. I feel they are getting the vehicle tested on the customers ...

Sharadkt wrote:I too share the same concern...

These are called silent recalls where its not made official and parts replaced without informing customers with no proof of change given to customers. I would say get them in reply through mail about parts changed, ever time you visit service centre. Although its very rare that a vehicle came with so many manufacturing problems that whole vehicle has to change but still its companies responsibility that they should take care of every such incident reported and till now Mahindra is keen to listen niggles reported but same time customers from rural areas or small cities gets ignored due to updates coming late to them. Take example of any Indian manufacturer - all are in same boat, they spend less of R&D leaving customer to bear the pain.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

deyk123
Newbie TUVian

Postby deyk123 » 02 May 2016, 03:44

I had also faced the same..problem..of resonator changed..after that they introduced a new part and the problem was solved....also for the noise after the vehicle crosses a bump , may be the gear box, specially if ur driving on the 2nd gear....service guys can rectify it..guess this problem was there with Scorpio also..(Atleast thats what the service guy tells me)....

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian

Postby dieselburner » 02 May 2016, 09:10

What they have done with the issue of the noise that arises when tuv crosses any speed braker/bump, have they rectified it?

deyk123 wrote:I had also faced the same..problem..of resonator changed..after that they introduced a new part and the problem was solved....also for the noise after the vehicle crosses a bump , may be the gear box, specially if ur driving on the 2nd gear....service guys can rectify it..guess this problem was there with Scorpio also..(Atleast thats what the service guy tells me)....
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

Return to “Technical”