Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Mileage, NVH, Batteries, Tyres and anything thats TECHNICAL!
VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 14 Apr 2016, 11:20

Hi All,

As you must have seen techs connecting laptop with your TUV 300, as most of the functions are computer controlled (ECU) these days. I have seen people using OBD interfaces with their cars with android apps to fetch important informations, so decided to give a shot.

Purchased one ELM 327 based OBD 2 adapter for TUV 300 from EBAY (Click Here to check). ** The costlier one will also works same way, so better to buy the cheapest.
$_12.JPG

I was not sure it will work or not but it worked like a charm and connected to OBD Car Doctor and Torque App (Pro version included in CD provided).

Although there is a lot of information but still not sure how to use or what to check. Engine parameters, speed, fuel economy, coolant temperature etc etc available with error codes and various other readings. So learning slowly about parameters and a good fun to play with it (as it wont change settings stored).
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 14 Apr 2016, 16:04

Any such tool for remapping the ECU for better performance like changing power ratios of gears?

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: RE: Re: OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 14 Apr 2016, 20:15

Sharadkt wrote:Any such tool for remapping the ECU for better performance like changing power ratios of gears?

The one and only such tool which i know is done by petes.in They provide ECU remap hardware to be hooked up with existing ECU and very well known in the industry. But need to check whether they have made one for TUVs.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Re: OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 15 Apr 2016, 12:05

VPandey wrote:
Sharadkt wrote:Any such tool for remapping the ECU for better performance like changing power ratios of gears?

The one and only such tool which i know is done by petes.in They provide ECU remap hardware to be hooked up with existing ECU and very well known in the industry. But need to check whether they have made one for TUVs.

Have written to them, will lap it up if it's available. it would be a dream to achieve 100 BHP on the tank... :D

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: OBD 2 Adapter for Mahindra TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 19 May 2016, 20:40

Dear spasenthil - your post has been moved to more logical thread at - http://tuvclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t ... rt=50#p296
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT

Return to “Technical”