Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV AMT 100 BHP-Rolling Back-Technical Solution

Mileage, NVH, Batteries, Tyres and anything thats TECHNICAL!
ushmani
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

TUV AMT 100 BHP-Rolling Back-Technical Solution

Postby ushmani » 09 Nov 2016, 14:48

Hi..I own a TUV AMT 100 bhp. Everything in the cars works perfectly and I am quite satisfied by the package Mahindra has provided. The only concern that I have is the roll back of the car on slopes. Its not practical to use the handbrake every time. Is there any technical solution that can be installed in the car to fix the issue?

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: TUV AMT 100 BHP-Rolling Back-Technical Solution

Postby Sharadkt » 09 Nov 2016, 15:04

ushmani wrote:Hi..I own a TUV AMT 100 bhp. Everything in the cars works perfectly and I am quite satisfied by the package Mahindra has provided. The only concern that I have is the roll back of the car on slopes. Its not practical to use the handbrake every time. Is there any technical solution that can be installed in the car to fix the issue?

Why is it not practical to use handbrake? What I do is engage handbrake when have to stop in hills, release brakes first and than handbrake to move forward. Most of the time car rolls forward, if not gentle acceleration does the rest.

Get the hand brakes tightened if they are not able to hold such heavy vehicle in place.

Sharad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

CAPraveen
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV AMT 100 BHP-Rolling Back-Technical Solution

Postby CAPraveen » 22 Nov 2016, 16:58

Hearing unusual sound from engine and the gear shifting down and up frequently at that time. Will not continue for long time. Some times solve if engine off and then start. I went to dealer and they said they cant do anything without getting the issue when they test drive.
Now while driving the gear shifting to neutral and cant shift to automatic. The engine need to off and restart to do the gear shifting. This also coming not regularly. Some times coming before 5 - 10 kilometres and some days after 50-60 Kilometers.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: TUV AMT 100 BHP-Rolling Back-Technical Solution

Postby Sharadkt » 23 Nov 2016, 12:30

CAPraveen wrote:Hearing unusual sound from engine and the gear shifting down and up frequently at that time. Will not continue for long time. Some times solve if engine off and then start. I went to dealer and they said they cant do anything without getting the issue when they test drive.
Now while driving the gear shifting to neutral and cant shift to automatic. The engine need to off and restart to do the gear shifting. This also coming not regularly. Some times coming before 5 - 10 kilometres and some days after 50-60 Kilometers.

Do you get AMT warning light when these happen?

Return to “Technical”