Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
harikrishnan
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby harikrishnan » 08 Jun 2016, 18:06

how much is the cost for it.where it is available.is it available in Coimbatore :?:

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 08 Jun 2016, 19:01

harikrishnan wrote:how much is the cost for it.where it is available.is it available in Coimbatore :?:

viewtopic.php?p=89#p89

Do check the above post for all details you needed.

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Tinku
Newbie TUVian

Postby Tinku » 14 Jul 2016, 02:43

I have to say the suspensions are quite crappy - we expect better ride quality for 11L Vehicle. I made hardly 80 kms continuous drive and it was such a bad experience - it is similar to having a bumpy ride in an outdated public bus! - not to mention the second and third row seaters experiences.
Mahindra has failed miserably in his section. They should have made proper quality check on suspensions before they rolled into market!

and Thanks Sharad for sharing the resolution for suspension issue - I am also planning to install them. But does it effect the warranty on suspensions or related components - any ideas please share.

Does rogerab able to solve/ minimize the roller coaster swings on baddy city roads - Did you made any hill terrain travel with rogerab fixed - if so could you please share your experiences on ghats.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 14 Jul 2016, 06:06

Tinku wrote:I have to say the suspensions are quite crappy - we expect better ride quality for 11L Vehicle. I made hardly 80 kms continuous drive and it was such a bad experience - it is similar to having a bumpy ride in an outdated public bus! - not to mention the second and third row seaters experiences.
Mahindra has failed miserably in his section. They should have made proper quality check on suspensions before they rolled into market!

and Thanks Sharad for sharing the resolution for suspension issue - I am also planning to install them. But does it effect the warranty on suspensions or related components - any ideas please share.

Does rogerab able to solve/ minimize the roller coaster swings on baddy city roads - Did you made any hill terrain travel with rogerab fixed - if so could you please share your experiences on ghats.

Anything and everything will affect your warranty. It minimizes the body roll or swing effect. I haven't travelled to hill terrain after fixing these.

Tinku
Newbie TUVian

Postby Tinku » 15 Jul 2016, 10:07

Thanks Sahrad for your insights. I will check with Mahindra work shop people if they provide any solution else I will go with rogerab. I donot see much alternative anyway.

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian

Postby jarnailsingh » 19 Jul 2016, 12:57

hay guys dont do that thing with ur tuv shocker spring.. thing thing tends to bend the spring.. i too did this in my previous car..this thing bent the spring..

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 19 Jul 2016, 20:52

jarnailsingh wrote:hay guys dont do that thing with ur tuv shocker spring.. thing thing tends to bend the spring.. i too did this in my previous car..this thing bent the spring..

Please tell in detail, what did you use in which car? What was the issue faced?

Regards,
Sharad

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian

Postby jarnailsingh » 21 Jul 2016, 09:50

i used it in swift car..the spring got bend.. whith in 6 months..and it applies great pressure .coz this thing avoid the spring to function properly. insted of working all the coils.. only less coil works.thus the remaining coil gets whole pressure on itself.thus this thing tends to bend the spring.u may see the a bend where u have fitted the cushion.

Tinku
Newbie TUVian

Suspensions...

Postby Tinku » 04 Aug 2016, 21:02

Tightening up the suspensions improved the ride quality - but after first service the suspension issue/ body roll reappeared - I made the suspension tightening/ torquing fine tuned couple of times but no change and it only worsening especially the side-ward moment on uneven roads/ speed breakers is terrible ... I ordered rogerab spacers ... and hope it will resolve the situation - and well if low quality suspensions if they bend or sit straight it is not going to make much difference -Its been a horrible experience so far ... hopefully with new spacers things would change...

Also any experiences with TEIN suspensions - Please share...
Sharad I was reading your earlier posts on suspension - does mahindra guys took any action in rectifying the suspension issue in your TUV instead of suggesting to remove "local made spacers" from suspensions...

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Suspensions...

Postby Sharadkt » 04 Aug 2016, 21:34

Tinku wrote:Tightening up the suspensions improved the ride quality - but after first service the suspension issue/ body roll reappeared - I made the suspension tightening/ torquing fine tuned couple of times but no change and it only worsening especially the side-ward moment on uneven roads/ speed breakers is terrible ... I ordered rogerab spacers ... and hope it will resolve the situation - and well if low quality suspensions if they bend or sit straight it is not going to make much difference -Its been a horrible experience so far ... hopefully with new spacers things would change...

Also any experiences with TEIN suspensions - Please share...
Sharad I was reading your earlier posts on suspension - does mahindra guys took any action in rectifying the suspension issue in your TUV instead of suggesting to remove "local made spacers" from suspensions...

They justified their suspension setting saying it was made that way to provide best ride when the vehicle is fully loaded, on rough terrain and high speed. When I told them that the 3 cyl engine cries and takes forever to reach 3 digits when fully loaded, so why make such a suspension? They didn't answer.

I am happy with rogerabs, have done 8800 kms and will be going for second service in a month.

After second service I plan to install diesel tronic performance box, which can boost engine performance by 20 to 30 percent.

Regards,
Sharad

Return to “Modifications”