Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
ramtuv
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby ramtuv » 21 Dec 2017, 12:34

Sharadkt wrote:
dieselburner wrote:I also have same query for suspension, not at all comfy ride for 2nd row passengers. Update us if you find any solution to this.

Sharadkt wrote:I find TUV300's suspension very soft, specially at low speeds it causes too much body roll. At very high speed, on smooth but uneven roads like joints of flyover etc it tends to be very bouncy. This is extremely painful to middle and third row passengers while first row is almost insulated.

Anyone else facing this issue? I am almost decided to have rogerab suspension spacers. Anyone has experience with them or similar products?

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Finally rogerab installed and glad that I did it. The ride is less bumpy, body roll reduced, no more bounce effect.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi Sharad,

Glad to hear that you found way to get out of the bumpiness and bounciness of tuv300, im guessing this also solved wheel spinning issue, if you ever faced??? could you please confirm on spinning issue??? MEanwhile Rogerab is taken out of their website.. they are selling other products except the suuspension support!!!

Return to “Modifications”