Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 04 Apr 2016, 10:04

Hi All,

Mahindra has come up with a range of TUV 300 accessories which is available on Mahindra website.

I have bought only seat covers from Mahindra at Rs 5000 (can be seen in above pdf as Tan and Black) but its not a quality one.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 06 Apr 2016, 21:49

I find TUV300's suspension very soft, specially at low speeds it causes too much body roll. At very high speed, on smooth but uneven roads like joints of flyover etc it tends to be very bouncy. This is extremely painful to middle and third row passengers while first row is almost insulated.

Anyone else facing this issue? I am almost decided to have rogerab suspension spacers. Anyone has experience with them or similar products?

Regards,
Sharad

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 06 Apr 2016, 22:09

Sharadkt wrote:I find TUV300's suspension very soft, specially at low speeds it causes too much body roll. At very high speed, on smooth but uneven roads like joints of flyover etc it tends to be very bouncy. This is extremely painful to middle and third row passengers while first row is almost insulated.

Anyone else facing this issue? I am almost decided to have rogerab suspension spacers. Anyone has experience with them or similar products?

Regards,
Sharad

Yes suspensions are not adequate i would say. As on bad patches it creates noticeable body roll, sometimes unaware passengers can bang their head on Windows. Found scorpio was a bit smooth.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 07 Apr 2016, 17:19

Anyone using rogerab, appreciate the review if yes.

Regards,
Sharad

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby dieselburner » 12 Apr 2016, 10:00

I also have same query for suspension, not at all comfy ride for 2nd row passengers. Update us if you find any solution to this.

Sharadkt wrote:I find TUV300's suspension very soft, specially at low speeds it causes too much body roll. At very high speed, on smooth but uneven roads like joints of flyover etc it tends to be very bouncy. This is extremely painful to middle and third row passengers while first row is almost insulated.

Regards,
Sharad

TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 12 Apr 2016, 10:12

the solution to this is rogerab suspension spacer from roger motors - http://www.rogermotors.com/rogerab/mahi ... 6-cat.html

you can find product video and further details of the product on the link added. Cost is 6204/- for 4 wheels and comes with 21 days of money back guarantee. I haven't bought yet but thinking seriously for this. I have been trying hard to know if anyone has used it and how is their experience.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 15 Apr 2016, 12:08

dieselburner wrote:I also have same query for suspension, not at all comfy ride for 2nd row passengers. Update us if you find any solution to this.

Regards,
Sharad

I am finally decided to take the plunge and order rogerab. they anyways have 21 days money back guarantee. will provide feedback post using it.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 22 Apr 2016, 23:27

dieselburner wrote:I also have same query for suspension, not at all comfy ride for 2nd row passengers. Update us if you find any solution to this.

Regards,
Sharad

Finally rogerab installed and glad that I did it. The ride is less bumpy, body roll reduced, no more bounce effect.

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby VPandey » 23 Apr 2016, 10:06

Sharadkt wrote:

Regards,
Sharad

Finally rogerab installed and glad that I did it. The ride is less bumpy, body roll reduced, no more bounce effect.

Thats looking good, please share riding experience, specially the potholes where TUV becomes roller coaster.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: List of Official Accessories for TUV 300

Postby Sharadkt » 23 Apr 2016, 10:22

VPandey wrote:
Sharadkt wrote:

Thats looking good, please share riding experience, specially the potholes where TUV becomes roller coaster.

The roller coaster feel is completely gone, at very high speed and big road irregularities body roll is there but disappears once out of it, no more swing effect for long time. Ride is bit stiff which I am liking. My wife appreciated and middle seat kids did not complain of motion sickness which they always did otherwise.

Return to “Modifications”