Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Suspension issue

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
anish8388
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Suspension issue

Postby anish8388 » 06 Jun 2016, 18:03

Hi Guys..

I am Anish Chauhan from Mumbai, Maharashtra. I bought my T8 Blue color on 11th Feb 2016. 6000kms + done, doing better.

I need a suggestion and I àm sure most of us are facing this issue. Its about the suspension, the TUV has lot of bounce/vovling. Is their anything we can do?.

I heard abt BOSE suspension cannot find. Then planning to get this Spring Assistor get set on car. Hope tat works anyone any idea.

Regards
Anish Chauhan

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: Suspension issue

Postby VPandey » 06 Jun 2016, 19:35

anish8388 wrote:Hi Guys..

I am Anish Chauhan from Mumbai, Maharashtra. I bought my T8 Blue color on 11th Feb 2016. 6000kms + done, doing better.

I need a suggestion and I àm sure most of us are facing this issue. Its about the suspension, the TUV has lot of bounce/vovling. Is their anything we can do?.

I heard abt BOSE suspension cannot find. Then planning to get this Spring Assistor get set on car. Hope tat works anyone any idea.

Regards
Anish Chauhan

Welcome Ashish to the TUV community.

For suspension buffers please check following post by fellow TUVian - viewtopic.php?p=89#p89

Thanks
VP
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian

Re: Suspension issue

Postby jarnailsingh » 14 Jun 2016, 22:49

Hello friends. I read about the suspension issue that u r telling.. I would like to give an opinion. The suspension is quite good.. As it is a 7 seater suv . So the company has to make it bitter. When u drive ur vehicle solo. U may feel little jumpy.bt wid ful 7 passengers u will not find and bounce. U may feel because the weight of the vehicle is less as compared to scorpio. Bt the suspension war taken from scorpio.so dont fell like there is a problem. Dont worry by the time they will become soften.i hope now u guys can feel relax..

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian

Re: Suspension issue

Postby jarnailsingh » 22 Jun 2016, 17:41

i suggest u not the use any buffer in any car..it wil bend ur cars shock absorber spring.. and it is a costly spring.and it will harm ur warrenty..

Return to “Modifications”