Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Reclined 2nd row seat

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 32
Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 14:47
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby dieselburner » 21 Apr 2016, 10:53

Attaching pictures from different angles from front and back to see the difference before & after reclining the seats.
Attachments
IMG_20160414_132344.jpg
IMG_20160414_132313_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132221_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132209_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132159_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132141_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132118_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160414_132108_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160412_115211_HDR.jpg
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
Posts: 284
Joined: 03 Apr 2016, 21:59
Location: Mumbai
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby Sharadkt » 21 Apr 2016, 12:45

dieselburner wrote:Attaching pictures from different angles from front and back to see the difference before & after reclining the seats.

Thanks a lot, have shared these with my motor shop person, hopefully I too can have these done soon... :)

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
Posts: 165
Joined: 31 Mar 2016, 09:03
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: RE: Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby VPandey » 21 Apr 2016, 13:38

dieselburner wrote:Attaching pictures from different angles from front and back to see the difference before & after reclining the seats.


Great work. From where in Gurgaon you did this? I am too from Gurgaon, may be some day i will also go for.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
Posts: 284
Joined: 03 Apr 2016, 21:59
Location: Mumbai
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby Sharadkt » 21 Apr 2016, 18:36

I did go to my motor shop, he was unable to understand how to manage the locking system and what to do with the bracket. Which bolt to touch etc

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 32
Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 14:47
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: RE: Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby dieselburner » 23 Apr 2016, 10:40

Hi VP,
Got it done from Bimbra in Udyog vihar, they are famous for vehicle modifications and are very professional. I have taken quotes from other local shops as well but was not confident enough to get it done from them as 2nd row seat has to taken out and then welded. Local shops were quoting 500-600 for the work but I ended up paying 1500 at Bimbra as was sure of their workmanship and they did well also, no soiling of seats or any other damage.

VPandey wrote:
dieselburner wrote:Attaching pictures from different angles from front and back to see the difference before & after reclining the seats.


Great work. From where in Gurgaon you did this? I am too from Gurgaon, may be some day i will also go for.
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 32
Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 14:47
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby dieselburner » 23 Apr 2016, 10:48

Hi Sharad,
For this you need to take out the 2nd row bench compeletely and then as shown in the figure, ans extra space/hole has to be made above the current hole where it is at present and then scrrwed. Locking system will work as usual as nothing there will be done, seat cal be folded normally using the strap as before if rrquired to make space for luggage.

Sharadkt wrote:I did go to my motor shop, he was unable to understand how to manage the locking system and what to do with the bracket. Which bolt to touch etc

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
Posts: 284
Joined: 03 Apr 2016, 21:59
Location: Mumbai
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT
Status: Offline

Re: RE: Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby Sharadkt » 23 Apr 2016, 10:49

dieselburner wrote:Hi Sharad,
For this you need to take out the 2nd row bench compeletely and then as shown in the figure, ans extra space/hole has to be made above the current hole where it is at present and then scrrwed. Locking system will work as usual as nothing there will be done, seat cal be folded normally using the strap as before if rrquired to make space for luggage.

Sharadkt wrote:I did go to my motor shop, he was unable to understand how to manage the locking system and what to do with the bracket. Which bolt to touch etc

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks, will try once again.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Monty
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Jun 2016, 06:34
Location: Faridabad
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby Monty » 17 Jun 2016, 06:51

I think fitting a cushioned seat cover shall destroy the lumbar support effect. Pl. Advise....

vincentds
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 19
Joined: 14 Jun 2016, 12:35
Location: Bengaluru
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby vincentds » 20 Jun 2016, 13:33

Hi,

Will this change void the warranty?

Please give me the exact work included to implement this change.(if possible some video) Do we need to make a separate hole or hole is already present?

Thanks,
Vincent

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 32
Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 14:47
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Reclined 2nd row seat

Postby dieselburner » 21 Jun 2016, 15:06

No it will not destroy the lumbar support system.
Monty wrote:I think fitting a cushioned seat cover shall destroy the lumbar support effect. Pl. Advise....
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi


Return to “Modifications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest