Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

TUV 300 RED DE CAL

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
doctorshere
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

TUV 300 RED DE CAL

Postby doctorshere » 11 Feb 2017, 02:03

Dear Friends,

i want to change the roof colour of my TUV300 and mine is the red coloured vehicle.hence people suggest to go for blackening of the roof as available in dual tone red and back edition..but i have other plans like that of Range Rover or Pajero Sport (old)..yes you are right..its the white roof..but the local sticker shop dealers are saying it wouldnt look good? im really confused..i did a wome work and reproduced what a red vehicle with a white roof would look like..please say if this would look good in real life ???

harikrishnan
Newbie TUVian

Re: TUV 300 RED DE CAL

Postby harikrishnan » 13 Feb 2017, 12:56

All adobe work is gyd

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

kalyan
Newbie TUVian

Postby kalyan » 21 Mar 2017, 13:35

doctorshere wrote:Dear Friends,

i want to change the roof colour of my TUV300 and mine is the red coloured vehicle.hence people suggest to go for blackening of the roof as available in dual tone red and back edition..but i have other plans like that of Range Rover or Pajero Sport (old)..yes you are right..its the white roof..but the local sticker shop dealers are saying it wouldnt look good? im really confused..i did a wome work and reproduced what a red vehicle with a white roof would look like..please say if this would look good in real life ???

Hi Doctorshere,
your design looks impressive, looks like i am game for it now, i have the same red color.
Have you done it already, if yes can you share the pics please :)

-Kalyan

kalyan
Newbie TUVian

Postby kalyan » 21 Mar 2017, 15:12

Hi Doctorshere,

have you tried this look on your car, if yes, can you post the pics please

doctorshere
Newbie TUVian

Postby doctorshere » 31 Mar 2017, 17:44

kalyan wrote:

Hi Doctorshere,

have you tried this look on your car, if yes, can you post the pics please

Hello friends.. Im halfway in the process.. However it's appealing... See it yourself ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Modifications”