Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Service Center in Delhi NCR where you actually get good service ;)

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Service Center in Delhi NCR where you actually get good service ;)

Postby ankur » 12 Sep 2016, 00:22

Hey guys

Lets share which service center is best as per our experience till now.
Mine:

Worst is sri durga where you will find no human beings. All you will find are greedy demons. They wont give your car proper treatment, will instead just find false reasons to fill up there pockets.

Last time i went to RR automobile moti nagar, they have good engineers and provided me good service. But one thing is common with all service center, it is really difficult to convince them that their vehicle has some problems.

Let me know if some one gets a super cooperative service any where in DELHI NCR.

Note: do not go to sri durga for anything.

apoorv72
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: Service Center in Delhi NCR where you actually get good service ;)

Postby apoorv72 » 22 Nov 2016, 17:23

I am fed up with koncept automobiles especially at mathura road.Can some good soul suggest a hood service centre in and around south delhi or gurgaon.

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby VPandey » 23 Nov 2016, 20:26

Try Sterling Motors in Gurgaon

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

xplorerdev
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T6

Postby xplorerdev » 16 Mar 2017, 17:34

hmmm..I went to Sri Durga, Maya Puri this Sunday for 1st free service of my T6. I was requested to not be in the workshop area for a continuous stretch but I could come back after short breaks. That's what I did. All oils were cleared and new refilled. Car was lifted up and a thorough check was done in front of me of the underbody parts. All seemed to be fine except an engine oil spill as one of the switches was faulty and that was manufacturing defect. It was replaced free of cost. Staff was cordial. My SA was Saurabh Sharma. I was served lunch in the customer lounge along with the regular tea/coffee. In the meantime, my car got all cleaned up. It was full of mud everywhere. I got the vehicle delivered at 2 PM. Before servicing, in my recent Kasol trip, it gave an mileage of 14.5 kmpl. I will have to keep a track of this now.

PS: I was served a bill of Rs 5400 including taxes for 1st free service. Wonder why its free?

BR
Dev
M800>WagonR>Swift>T6

vivek2285
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby vivek2285 » 27 Mar 2017, 14:40

You can try Sterling Mahindra Faridabad also. I have been there for three times (services) and found it satisfying in terms of work and charges.

Return to “Modifications”