Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Increased the seat height of both the front seats manually in addition to the already available driver seat adjustment..

Spoilers, Skirts, Lights, Graphics and much more here!
doctorshere
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Increased the seat height of both the front seats manually in addition to the already available driver seat adjustment..

Postby doctorshere » 31 Mar 2017, 23:10

ImageImageImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

doctorshere
Newbie TUVian

Re: Increased the seat height of both the front seats manually in addition to the already available driver seat adjustme

Postby doctorshere » 31 Mar 2017, 23:12

And now my TANK is majestic to drive.. Its like riding a Chariot.. Please note that I'm 6.2" tall

Savio
Newbie TUVian

Re: Increased the seat height of both the front seats manually in addition to the already available driver seat adjustme

Postby Savio » 17 Oct 2017, 15:54

I like the way the height of the seats are raised. It looks neat.
Good job

spikywits
Newbie TUVian

Postby spikywits » 01 Nov 2017, 22:13

doctorshere wrote:And now my TANK is majestic to drive.. Its like riding a Chariot.. Please note that I'm 6.2" tall

Where in chennai this is done?

Return to “Modifications”