Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Default Volume Levels

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
biosbit
Newbie TUVian

Default Volume Levels

Postby biosbit » 12 Dec 2017, 15:44

Dear TUVians,
I'm happy owner of the recently launched TUV 300 T10 version :D , with infotainment and touch screen navigation and I have a peculiar problem with volume levels on this system. As soon as I start the car, I'm greeted with the VMS followed by switch to the radio station with very high volume levels and every time I have to lower it down using the audio controls mounted on the wheel.
I'd like to hear from you if anyone of you had the same issue and if there is any method to reduce the default volume levels on the infotainment system.
TIA.

Basil3OO
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Default Volume Levels

Postby Basil3OO » 09 May 2018, 19:02

biosbit wrote:Dear TUVians,
I'm happy owner of the recently launched TUV 300 T10 version :D , with infotainment and touch screen navigation and I have a peculiar problem with volume levels on this system. As soon as I start the car, I'm greeted with the VMS followed by switch to the radio station with very high volume levels and every time I have to lower it down using the audio controls mounted on the wheel.
I'd like to hear from you if anyone of you had the same issue and if there is any method to reduce the default volume levels on the infotainment system.
TIA.
One new software is available version 11.13 please check

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”