Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

VMS Question

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
starstalker
Newbie TUVian

VMS Question

Postby starstalker » 08 Jun 2016, 23:44

I got the TUV T8 mhawk 100 few days back. In all the reviews I heard the VMS (voice messaging system) saying "Welcome to the tough and stylish TUV 300"

I dont hear that on mine and cant seem to find any settings for it in the ICE either. Can someone guide me

VPandey
TUVClub Admin
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: RE: VMS Question

Postby VPandey » 08 Jun 2016, 23:58

starstalker wrote:I got the TUV T8 mhawk 100 few days back. In all the reviews I heard the VMS (voice messaging system) saying "Welcome to the tough and stylish TUV 300"

I dont hear that on mine and cant seem to find any settings for it in the ICE either. Can someone guide me

That welcome voice message was there in pre 2016 TUVs. Since that was very annoying hearing that loud sounds every time you switch on your TUV, Mahindra has disabled it with a software update. Now only warnings can be heard just like seat belts and handbrake.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: VMS Question

Postby Sharadkt » 09 Jun 2016, 13:17

Yeahh Mahindra is a very dynamic company and listen to customers feedback pretty seriously.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby jarnailsingh » 22 Jun 2016, 17:37

do any body know how to use voice command in tuv t8 model.. accidentally i found a message command in my tuv. it reads the whole message when u say READ to the vehicle..are there any more commands that i can use ?

dieselburner
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby dieselburner » 23 Jun 2016, 09:27

where did you find this command?
jarnailsingh wrote:do any body know how to use voice command in tuv t8 model.. accidentally i found a message command in my tuv. it reads the whole message when u say READ to the vehicle..are there any more commands that i can use ?
TUV300 T8, Dzire VDi, i20 magna(o)(p), Zen Estilo Lxi

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 23 Jun 2016, 10:01

dieselburner wrote:where did you find this command?
jarnailsingh wrote:do any body know how to use voice command in tuv t8 model.. accidentally i found a message command in my tuv. it reads the whole message when u say READ to the vehicle..are there any more commands that i can use ?

In my opinion, most probably it is the case of Google Now activated while audio source in infotainment was BT. There is no voice commands available in TUV300.

Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”