Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
Sairaj
Newbie TUVian

Re: Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Postby Sairaj » 25 Jul 2016, 12:54

Infinity speakers are the best in car audio systems (by Harman Kardon)....I have used for my car JEEP ( Overseas ). Overall performance in the car is excellent especially acoustics.

Sathishravya
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby Sathishravya » 30 Jul 2016, 12:43

Guys,
I just got installed 1 pair of Pioneer tweeters in the front for my T8...effect is now far better and enjoyable.

Sathish

ChetanAggarwal
Newbie TUVian

Postby ChetanAggarwal » 29 Aug 2016, 00:30

catchmedinesh wrote:
PankajNath wrote:
catchmedinesh wrote:
I would rather suggest you not to got to Boston speakers. If you are looking for Bass you could go for JBL or Pioneer. If youare a kind of Vocal taster then go for Boston. Boston component costed me around 7k here and i have fitted 4component and 4 twitters with sony Xplod 4ch amp costed 6k + the heavy guage wiring for 3k and overall it costed around 16k on total. you would get a bit more sound compare to the stock ones but i would not suggest you to have all 4 boston components rather you could try 2 boston components and 2 JBL/Pioneer components along with the stock player to be changed. If not you cannot expect the loudness or the bass as you wish.

-Dinesh

Mahindra people will install JBL speaker on request or need to install it from outside ? Only the speaker needs to be upgraded or need to upgrade the full audio system?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't think mahindra people would do it.. u should rather ve it installed outside. I had d player changed to I shall post the pics once everything is done..

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Please post pictures of the updated system and the speakers .. It would be much appreciated ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChetanAggarwal
Newbie TUVian

Postby ChetanAggarwal » 29 Aug 2016, 00:33

The sound system in the car sucks big time and I have been writing to Mahindra about the same too.. I have asked them Atleast provide a basic sound system since even Tata now provides with harmon karḍoṅ as their basics. I have Morel speakers with me along with a ke wood amp and jbl woofer .. I desperately want to install the same in my car, however Mahindra doesn't suggest I install it else I'll be playing around with the warranty. Can you please suggest if I could do the same and / or if anyone knows any installation guy who could help me with it.

Regards

Chetan

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Re: RE: Re: Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Postby catchmedinesh » 02 Sep 2016, 19:58

ChetanAggarwal wrote:
catchmedinesh wrote:
PankajNath wrote:Mahindra people will install JBL speaker on request or need to install it from outside ? Only the speaker needs to be upgraded or need to upgrade the full audio system?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't think mahindra people would do it.. u should rather ve it installed outside. I had d player changed to I shall post the pics once everything is done..

Please post pictures of the updated system and the speakers .. It would be much appreciated ..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ChetanAggarwal
Newbie TUVian

Postby ChetanAggarwal » 02 Sep 2016, 21:35

catchmedinesh wrote:
ChetanAggarwal wrote:
catchmedinesh wrote:I don't think mahindra people would do it.. u should rather ve it installed outside. I had d player changed to I shall post the pics once everything is done..

Wow Dinesh .. Luking pretty cool .. Could u suggest if the system u fitted is working well with the steering controls and also if the system has fitted correctly or there seems to be some loose ends in the fitting

Thanks
Chetan

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Postby catchmedinesh » 02 Sep 2016, 21:37

ChetanAggarwal wrote:
Wow Dinesh .. Luking pretty cool .. Could u suggest if the system u fitted is working well with the steering controls and also if the system has fitted correctly or there seems to be some loose ends in the fitting

Thanks
Chetan

Chetan, everything wrk fine including d steering controls..a slight gap which is dilating is due to reflection

abeymech
Newbie TUVian

Postby abeymech » 08 Sep 2016, 12:25

Hi dinesh

Really looks cool..could you tell which pioneer model was fitted?before fitting there used to be some.functions on the left side.. Like DTE..etc...do they work after this modification?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

leos2u
Newbie TUVian

Postby leos2u » 08 Sep 2016, 19:39

I replaced the speakers with JBL component speakers in the front (320Watts) and JBL coaxial speakers for Rear (300 watts). I can tell you there is clearly a marked difference in the output compared to the company fitted. Costed me about 8.2K (all inc.). Took about 1.5 hrs at the outlet.

However, still not comparable to systems augmented by Amplifiers and a Sub woofer. However, I am enjoying the music now. Something that I can call as In Car Entertainment System ...now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jayu, Can you please through some light on the JBL Speaker models you used in your TUV? I am planning to upgrade mine.

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Postby catchmedinesh » 08 Sep 2016, 20:17

abeymech wrote:Hi dinesh

Really looks cool..could you tell which pioneer model was fitted?before fitting there used to be some.functions on the left side.. Like DTE..etc...do they work after this modification?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hey abey d model which I had fit was pioneer AVH-X5890BT. All are wrking fyn BT u will nt hear d warning msgs like wear ur seat belt, door not closed etc..

Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”