Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
Sharadkt
Senior TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Postby Sharadkt » 18 May 2016, 12:14

VPandey wrote:
drkrishna wrote:Ok thats very informative. So a good branded coaxial speakers will do i think. Thank you.

I have changed to Kicker (as mentioned above) and having good sound quality now in comparison to stock speakers. But if you need better one then go for component speakers.

Blaupunkt velocity,that I use gives good range and bass.

deepmuntode
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby deepmuntode » 21 May 2016, 14:51

VP,
Can u suggest 6 inch coaxial speaker of Harmon Kardon please, i look online gettin 6.5 " only somehoe

saumyaagrawal
Newbie TUVian

Postby saumyaagrawal » 13 Jun 2016, 12:53

Very useful post. The only grudge I had with the TUV was the sound system. I am using the TUV for couple of weeks and was looking for a solution badly. I will try this myself. Thanks a lot!

deepmuntode
Newbie TUVian

Postby deepmuntode » 29 Jun 2016, 14:09

A Local Accessories quoted 9.5 K for Boston component, are they worth as JBL are prices same

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Postby catchmedinesh » 30 Jun 2016, 00:39

deepmuntode wrote:A Local Accessories quoted 9.5 K for Boston component, are they worth as JBL are prices same

I would rather suggest you not to got to Boston speakers. If you are looking for Bass you could go for JBL or Pioneer. If youare a kind of Vocal taster then go for Boston. Boston component costed me around 7k here and i have fitted 4component and 4 twitters with sony Xplod 4ch amp costed 6k + the heavy guage wiring for 3k and overall it costed around 16k on total. you would get a bit more sound compare to the stock ones but i would not suggest you to have all 4 boston components rather you could try 2 boston components and 2 JBL/Pioneer components along with the stock player to be changed. If not you cannot expect the loudness or the bass as you wish.

-Dinesh

deepmuntode
Newbie TUVian

Postby deepmuntode » 05 Jul 2016, 12:05

I have changed to all four boston component actually before i read your reply , but Im happy over improvement over stock it pretty refreshing and i dont really need heavy bass, I appreciate your reply Dinesh, thanks dude

PankajNath
Newbie TUVian

Re: RE: Re: Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Postby PankajNath » 07 Jul 2016, 10:53

catchmedinesh wrote:
deepmuntode wrote:A Local Accessories quoted 9.5 K for Boston component, are they worth as JBL are prices same

I would rather suggest you not to got to Boston speakers. If you are looking for Bass you could go for JBL or Pioneer. If youare a kind of Vocal taster then go for Boston. Boston component costed me around 7k here and i have fitted 4component and 4 twitters with sony Xplod 4ch amp costed 6k + the heavy guage wiring for 3k and overall it costed around 16k on total. you would get a bit more sound compare to the stock ones but i would not suggest you to have all 4 boston components rather you could try 2 boston components and 2 JBL/Pioneer components along with the stock player to be changed. If not you cannot expect the loudness or the bass as you wish.

-Dinesh

Mahindra people will install JBL speaker on request or need to install it from outside ? Only the speaker needs to be upgraded or need to upgrade the full audio system?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

catchmedinesh
Newbie TUVian

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Changed Stock Speakers of My TUV 300 AMT

Postby catchmedinesh » 12 Jul 2016, 04:54

PankajNath wrote:
catchmedinesh wrote:

-Dinesh

Mahindra people will install JBL speaker on request or need to install it from outside ? Only the speaker needs to be upgraded or need to upgrade the full audio system?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't think mahindra people would do it.. u should rather ve it installed outside. I had d player changed to I shall post the pics once everything is done..

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

saviovdsouza
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby saviovdsouza » 14 Jul 2016, 16:52

Hi all,

I am planning to install Infinity components, has anyone tried or heard them. Need your suggestions. Infinity reference 6500CX.
Thanks Savio,

TUV 300 AMT,
Honda City Type II, Tata Indigo, Mitsubishi Gallant

Jayu
Newbie TUVian

Postby Jayu » 19 Jul 2016, 22:49

I replaced the speakers with JBL component speakers in the front (320Watts) and JBL coaxial speakers for Rear (300 watts). I can tell you there is clearly a marked difference in the output compared to the company fitted. Costed me about 8.2K (all inc.). Took about 1.5 hrs at the outlet.

However, still not comparable to systems augmented by Amplifiers and a Sub woofer. However, I am enjoying the music now. Something that I can call as In Car Entertainment System ...now.

Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”