Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Audio System

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
ashishkaul1979
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Sep 2017, 10:12
Location: Gurgaon
TUV 300 Varient: T4+
Status: Offline

Audio System

Postby ashishkaul1979 » 05 Sep 2017, 10:15

Please advise the best touchscreen audio system for tuv300 T4+ , online many options are there but i feel fitment issue will be there

meetshri286
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 6
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 10:01
Location: Pune
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Audio System

Postby meetshri286 » 01 Nov 2017, 10:05

Anybody got the New Touchscreen Mahindra Audio system for TUV T8. Are they providing it to existing user?

spikywits
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 21:35
Location: Chennai
Status: Offline

Re: Audio System

Postby spikywits » 01 Nov 2017, 22:10

meetshri286 wrote:Anybody got the New Touchscreen Mahindra Audio system for TUV T8. Are they providing it to existing user?


I inquired about this last week in one of their showrooms and was told that they are offering new touchscreen ICU as in T10 to T8 models as an addon but it comes as whole kit that they are calling it as premium kit. It includes ICU, some chrome plattings, seat covers and a rear camera(even T10 doesn't has it at this moment). The kit costs 40K, am not sure its worth the money.

spikywits
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 21:35
Location: Chennai
Status: Offline

Re: Audio System

Postby spikywits » 01 Nov 2017, 22:11

ashishkaul1979 wrote:Please advise the best touchscreen audio system for tuv300 T4+ , online many options are there but i feel fitment issue will be there


I have the same query. Please let us know.

meetshri286
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 6
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 10:01
Location: Pune
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Audio System

Postby meetshri286 » 02 Nov 2017, 11:11

spikywits wrote:
meetshri286 wrote:Anybody got the New Touchscreen Mahindra Audio system for TUV T8. Are they providing it to existing user?


I inquired about this last week in one of their showrooms and was told that they are offering new touchscreen ICU as in T10 to T8 models as an addon but it comes as whole kit that they are calling it as premium kit. It includes ICU, some chrome plattings, seat covers and a rear camera(even T10 doesn't has it at this moment). The kit costs 40K, am not sure its worth the money.


Ok, Thanks a lot. I inquire it in pune and they are saying that the connector is different and company is looking into it. I am not satisfied with such kind of reply. This system has GPS also for that reason I am looking into it. If somebody used it please let me know how it is?

Also, If somebody asked about it in pune then what was their response?

Shrini...

meetshri286
Newbie TUVian
Posts: 6
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 10:01
Location: Pune
TUV 300 Varient: T8
Status: Offline

Re: Audio System

Postby meetshri286 » 17 Nov 2017, 11:11

spikywits wrote:
meetshri286 wrote:Anybody got the New Touchscreen Mahindra Audio system for TUV T8. Are they providing it to existing user?


I inquired about this last week in one of their showrooms and was told that they are offering new touchscreen ICU as in T10 to T8 models as an addon but it comes as whole kit that they are calling it as premium kit. It includes ICU, some chrome plattings, seat covers and a rear camera(even T10 doesn't has it at this moment). The kit costs 40K, am not sure its worth the money.


Could you please provide me dealer number. I am in pune and they are not aware about it.


Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests