Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Seat belt warning

Woofers, Amplifiers, Head Units, Speakers and the likes...
TUVCA
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Seat belt warning

Postby TUVCA » 19 May 2017, 00:27

Can someone suggest how do i stop the seat belt warning .. I've changed my speakers for a better output and its become louder and annoying .. i need to stop it .. pls suggest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VPandey
TUVClub Admin

Re: Seat belt warning

Postby VPandey » 23 May 2017, 15:51

TUVCA wrote:Can someone suggest how do i stop the seat belt warning .. I've changed my speakers for a better output and its become louder and annoying .. i need to stop it .. pls suggest

No options to disable that voice message but you can press back button on infotainment unit to stop that, as soon as it starts.
Mahindra TUV 300 T8 AMT
Logan DLS 1.5 dCI, Alto LX, Indica Xeta

TUVCA
Newbie TUVian

Postby TUVCA » 11 Jun 2017, 18:11

VPandey wrote:
TUVCA wrote:Can someone suggest how do i stop the seat belt warning .. I've changed my speakers for a better output and its become louder and annoying .. i need to stop it .. pls suggest

No options to disable that voice message but you can press back button on infotainment unit to stop that, as soon as it starts.

Which is the back button bro?

TUVCA
Newbie TUVian

Postby TUVCA » 06 Aug 2017, 22:41

VPandey wrote:

Thanks a ton bro .. u r my saviour in this!

jarnailsingh
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby jarnailsingh » 23 Aug 2017, 19:26

VPandey wrote:

there is a coupler under the driver seat just un couple that socket . ur problem will b solved.

sachin199021
Newbie TUVian

Postby sachin199021 » 16 Oct 2017, 11:15

benath the driver seat is the plug for the driver's seat warning, just disengage it. it will help

Return to “In Car Entertainment (ICE)”